Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

animes that have a hyperactive high school girl?

i thought i'd get immediate replies ngl

no chinese cartoons for your face

Like this lady.

D2pyl9r 2d589dcf b568 4f7c bdfa d3833cbffb91

Here are my favorite shows that include genki girls:
  • Hyouka
  • K-On (Ritsu and Yui are irreplaceable characters.)
  • Kill la KIll (Mako has enough energy and humor to power a small country. Tbh she might be TOO genki :ha..feels:)
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (Tohru has a bright, vivid, wildly endearing personality and is deeply fond of her friends. However, this often means that she smothers them with love, attention, and wild antics. Impossible not to like her.)
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Has probably the most iconic one.)
These are also great and comprehensively competent enough for me to treat with respect and view seriously, genki girls included:
  • Lucky Star (Konata is less of a genki girl and more of a hiyakasudere, but I don't think anyone with even the slightest sense of humor can deny her playful charisma and eccentric nature.)
  • Toradora (The also eccentric Minori Kushieda stole my heart and the show. She works multiple part time jobs, does extracurricular activities, is the captain of the girls' softball team, and still has an abundance of energy that never seems to run out. So much so that she makes the people around her seem dull. Even though she does so much, she is almost always bright, cheerful, energetic, and kind. Another one of my favorite characters, and a meaningful one as well, as you'll discover when you watch the show.)
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (Similar to Toradora, but with great theming I really connect with. Touching narrative about students who are forced to see each other as rivals but choose to see each other as friends and even lovers. If this one doesn't at least make you tear up then you have no soul. Really forces you to buy into the drama, but I'd personally say it's worth it.)
  • Gatchaman Crowds
  • Non Non Biyori
  • Yuru Yuri (Can't go wrong with Kyoko Toshino.)
  • Komi Can’t Communicate
  • School-Live!
  • Azumanga Daioh
These two are objectively bad, but also subjectively good in an equally major way, and therefore I see them in a non negative light. So basically, 5/10's. I enjoy them, but I’m not so blind nor so biased as to pretend they’re actually high quality. For me, fives can usually be characterized in one of two ways: a striking, memorable work which had clear ambition, heart, and soul, but little technique or expertise to actually craft something decent or excuse its glaring flaws, or a work which was just pure, unforgettable shlock. I know most people consider Five to be the “below mid” score or whatever, but I choose to interpret it as the literal intersection between the “good” and the “bad.”
  • His and Her Circumstances
  • Rent A Girlfriend (Scenarios and character writing so baffling and retarded, it strains credulity and your willingness to believe what you're seeing is real. Hilarious, stupid, and trashy as can be, with gorgeous girls, dumbass college kids, and real entertainment (if you're blackout drunk). No but srs it has a surprisingly decent bunch of waifus to choose from for a show of its kind. You might like Ruka and Mini.)
As for these anime, I can't personally recommend them because I cannot give these works a positive score in good faith due to them being objectively bad to a certain degree, but other people like them and they might feature a genki girl you like so check them out as well:
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • My Dress Up Darling
  • Lycoris Recoil
  • Love Live! (I think you're gonna have a field day with this one.)

Last edited:
As for these anime, I can't personally recommend them because I cannot give these works a positive score in good faith due to them being objectively bad to a certain degree, but other people like them and they might feature a genki girl you like so check them out as well:
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
I've never even watched Cardcaptor Sakura jfl wtf, I'm sure it would be a good show. I just said this because I thought the one critic wwhom I deeply respect for their insightful perspectives and judgements on anime might potentially rate it unfavorably—I was wrong. Basically, I'm no different than the NPCs I denounce in some ways.

Last edited:
Here are my favorite shows that include genki girls:
  • Hyouka
  • K-On (Ritsu and Yui are irreplaceable characters.)
  • Kill la KIll (Mako has enough energy and humor to power a small country. Tbh she might be TOO genki :ha..feels:)
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (Tohru has a bright, vivid, wildly endearing personality and is deeply fond of her friends. However, this often means that she smothers them with love, attention, and wild antics. Impossible not to like her.)
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Has probably the most iconic one.)
These are also great and comprehensively competent enough for me to treat with respect and view seriously, genki girls included:
  • Lucky Star (Konata is less of a genki girl and more of a hiyakasudere, but I don't think anyone with even the slightest sense of humor can deny her playful charisma and eccentric nature.)
  • Toradora (The also eccentric Minori Kushieda stole my heart and the show. She works multiple part time jobs, does extracurricular activities, is the captain of the girls' softball team, and still has an abundance of energy that never seems to run out. So much so that she makes the people around her seem dull. Even though she does so much, she is almost always bright, cheerful, energetic, and kind. Another one of my favorite characters, and a meaningful one as well, as you'll discover when you watch the show.)
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (Similar to Toradora, but with great theming I really connect with. Touching narrative about students who are forced to see each other as rivals but choose to see each other as friends and even lovers. If this one doesn't at least make you tear up then you have no soul. Really forces you to buy into the drama, but I'd personally say it's worth it.)
  • Gatchaman Crowds
  • Non Non Biyori
  • Yuru Yuri (Can't go wrong with Kyoko Toshino.)
  • Komi Can’t Communicate
  • School-Live!
  • Azumanga Daioh
These two are objectively bad, but also subjectively good in an equally major way, and therefore I see them in a non negative light. So basically, 5/10's. I enjoy them, but I’m not so blind nor so biased as to pretend they’re actually high quality. For me, fives can usually be characterized in one of two ways: a striking, memorable work which had clear ambition, heart, and soul, but little technique or expertise to actually craft something decent or excuse its glaring flaws, or a work which was just pure, unforgettable shlock. I know most people consider Five to be the “below mid” score or whatever, but I choose to interpret it as the literal intersection between the “good” and the “bad.”
  • His and Her Circumstances
  • Rent A Girlfriend (Scenarios and character writing so baffling and retarded, it strains credulity and your willingness to believe what you're seeing is real. Hilarious, stupid, and trashy as can be, with gorgeous girls, dumbass college kids, and real entertainment (if you're blackout drunk). No but srs it has a surprisingly decent bunch of waifus to choose from for a show of its kind. You might like Ruka and Mini.)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • My Dress Up Darling
  • Lycoris Recoil
  • Love Live! (I think you're gonna have a field day with this one.)
There are 7 shows here that I haven’t even actually watched yet. I just added them because for the most part, I’m confident enough in my ability to form an opinion on how good I think a show will be just by going off of what I’ve seen/heard about it.

Last edited:
These are also great and comprehensively competent enough for me to treat with respect and view seriously
Also, I think “great” might have been too strong of a word to describe the shows under this category because it may cause you to go in with high expectations, and I’m a firm believer that you should never go into anything in life with high expectations. Maybe I should’ve said “good” instead. All of them, with the exception of Lucky Star, fall into the 6/10 rank in my book. Unlike how most people view sixes, however, in my autistic rating system, I consider that to be a high mark and my baseline of genuine enjoyment and quality.

Last edited: