Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal animes nowadays dont hit like this

Animes boring

actually that's every anime nowadays

actually that's every anime nowadays
ded srs? curious to know tbh
Dragonball z hits diffrent ngl
based
Dragon Ball Toppo GIF by TOEI Animation UK

ded srs? curious to know tbh

based
Dragon Ball Toppo GIF by TOEI Animation UK
the battle shonen storytelling format is entirely based off of dragonball and filled with scenes of characters screaming at each other about their lineage or genetics or hardwork or traumatic life experiences. just look at all of the recent shonen that are popular nowadays.

the battle shonen storytelling format is entirely based off of dragonball and filled with scenes of characters screaming at each other about their lineage or genetics or hardwork or traumatic life experiences. just look at all of the recent shonen that are popular nowadays.
You mean like high school dxd?

they cant pull off the emotion of this tbh, it doesnt feel as serious or intense which is why i dont watch as many newer shonen animes as compared to other genres. i watch other genres much more but shonen classics like dbz, op, naruto, bleach, yyh, hxh etc will always be amazing(not in my personal favorite order, just naming em randomly)