Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animecels help

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Can someone help me out, I'm looking for the famous anime where a riceman comes home from wage cucking all day and his 2d waifu asks him if he wants to eat dinner first, or have a bath, or fuck her (I think), and she has really cute high pitched Japanese waifu voice to boot

Like a billion anime’s have that cliche scene...

rick and morty

It sounds like the Gatebox commercial...can't remember anything else like that.

Like a billion anime’s have that cliche scene...
Oh really? I thought it was unique cos sone weeb posted it here a year ago or something.

What are good animes for incels to watch where the low t wagecuck gets to bang the hot waifu and then she makes him dinner (rice) and bath?
It sounds like the Gatebox commercial...can't remember anything else like that.
Tf is gatebox?

fucking animecels

senko-san i think. the fox girl right?

I'll help you

OP I FOUND IT

I'll help you
U can link it?
OP I FOUND IT

May have been the second one, it defo wasn't her brother, is that a thing in weeb culture??
OP I FOUND IT

May have been the second one, it defo wasn't her brother, is that a thing in weeb culture??
U can link it?

Last edited:
U can link it?

ok here's the title of the 2 anime in that keemstar screaming video
Myriad Colors Phantom World
One Room