Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animecel2D

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
For some reason until now I have read your name in my head as “Anime2Dcel” and I just realized it’s not like that. Wtf my brain is retarded

I liked the old avi better ngl

Attachments

• memememememememe.gif
    memememememememe.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 16
damn i liked it ngl
Part of the reason I dropped it is it was sort of a part of my early .co LARPing days. I used to use it ti make people think I thought Ludwig was my looksmatch or whatever. Now I’m just more how I am in real life. I chose Akechi as my new pfp cuz I look like him but ugly irl and he has a similar personality to me as well. So it’s just more fitting I guess

Yep same thing, imagine my surprise when I actually read it.

Part of the reason I dropped it is it was sort of a part of my early .co LARPing days. I used to use it ti make people think I thought Ludwig was my looksmatch or whatever. Now I’m just more how I am in real life. I chose Akechi as my new pfp cuz I look like him but ugly irl and he has a similar personality to me as well. So it’s just more fitting I guess
thats okay i guess
YOu dont want to know the kind of shitty avis i had back in the day

Similar things have happened to me with different users, I always find a way to make myself feel like an idiot

thats okay i guess
YOu dont want to know the kind of shitty avis i had back in the day
Oh boy. I guess I’m lucky I’ve only ever had 2 Avi’s in a way
Similar things have happened to me with different users, I always find a way to make myself feel like an idiot
I’ve had like at least 5 people tell me they thought I was vermilioncore lol

Oh yea you both have similar usernames, i mainly remember him for this avi:feelskek: View attachment 256416
I know what his avi is from cuz it traumatized me in middle school lol. It’s from a series called Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared. It was my first exposure to gore and it freaked the hell out of me. I had a dream where Duckguy (the guy in his pfp) was eating my organs out of my stomach in a dark hospital room and it scared me to death
This is the episode that freaked me out the most and gave me the nightmare:

Woah, that is how I read it too.

Damn, ded srs? You must be slightly dyslexic or something. Wish I could change the name tbh.

Damn, ded srs? You must be slightly dyslexic or something. Wish I could change the name tbh.
wish i could change name at least when i hit 10k I wanna change my name :feels:

much more likely that I am just retarded :feelsrope:

"cel" suffix is very common and I am not the brightest fork in the drawer
Oh yea, it makes a bit more sense now. Too used to having cel at the end of everything.

Brightest fork in the drawer jfl. First time I’ve heard of that one.

same, @Animecel2D fuck youu