Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Anime]Truecel got beat up by Stacey and some bluepill lessons

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
Indoctrination and lies are very convincing at times

Thought I was gonna see a real video, this was clickbait.

Thought I was gonna see a real video, this was clickbait.

Why are you so fixated on foids beating up and being stronger than incels?

I've seen threads from you talking about how your sister strength mogs you :feelswhat:
probably a femdom fag.

Making this thread with those awful links? You should be :feelsjuice: foids can't be heroes :feelswhat:
It is bluepilled that is the point. They try to manipulate us, looks are everything, there is no righteousness. (((They))) say to us work hard and you can get what the good looking people get, they want to brainwash incels into being a good obedient wagecuck instead of acting out like here (blowing up buildings= bad), we grew up with bluepilled bs like that

Our early agression was inhibited with media like this otherwise we would have used our brain and took measures to get our justified revenge like building up buildings, mass poisoning, hacking attacks, humiliation of chad.

We would have used our youth properly and orchestrated and excecuted an elaborate sheme

Last edited:
It is bluepilled that is the point. They try to manipulate us, looks are everything, there is no righteousness. (((They))) say to us work hard and you can get what the good looking people get, they want to brainwash incels into being a good obedient wagecuck instead of acting out like here (blowing up buildings= bad), we grew up with bluepilled bs like that

Our early agression was inhibited with media like this otherwise we would have used our brain and took measures to get our justified revenge like building up buildings, mass poisoning, hacking attacks, humiliation of chad.

We would have used our youth properly
I see

I take back what I said about your thread then :feelsjuice:

Why are you so fixated on foids beating up and being stronger than incels?

I've seen threads from you talking about how your sister strength mogs you :feelswhat:
fetish

No I dislike the foid here and sympathize with the incel here. I literally say indoctrination and lies at the first post of the thread. My sister just beat me up because I am fucking weak

No I dislike the foid here and sympathize with the incel here. I literally say indoctrination and lies at the first post of the thread. My sister just beat me up because I am fucking weak
damn

I got angry because in the anime you could see in scenes before his motivation for planting the bomb in the first place.

He always got beat up by chads. And there is a group organized by students which is called Judgement which is responsible for the safety and order. But whenever he got beat up the members from Judgement arrived too late and the chads continued to beat him up.

The members from Judgement even sometimes see how he gets beaten up, but they just say stop and the chads scatter temporarily. The chads never get punished.

The incel now wants to punish Judgement because they cannot protect him and therefore blows up a building where he lured in some members of Judgement.

And now he even gets beaten up by Judgement, some bluepill advice, the chads will still make his daily life hell and the girls will still despise him for his truecel looks. And this should be somehow a "lesson" for the truecel.

It's fucking pathetic and an analogy how normies evaluate our situation

@Laskah

It is :

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun/ A Certain Scientific Railgun