Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anime Recommendations?

Watch One Punch Man (or rewatch) season 2 should be coming this year

Watch One Punch Man (or rewatch) season 2 should be coming this year
Thanks man, I forgot to add one punch but I cannot wait for season 2.

HunterxHunter 2011
Death Note
Code geass
Claymore
D GrayMan
Ajin
Kuroko no basket
Re:Zero

You ever watch Assasination Classroom? I finished season 1 today and love it. Really funny tbh. The filler can be a bit much at times though

Oh and watch Mind Game it's a movie but A++++

The devil is a part-timer. - Light hearted comedy about how the devil and his commander travel to the human world and in order to survive the devil starts working as part timer at a local fast food joint. Would definitely recommend. 8/10

Clannad - Intense love story about high school. Heart breaking and emotional. Seen as one of the best love story in anime 7/10

Toradora! - Light hearted comedy ,love story about high school . Quite fun to watch as the protagonist unlike most anime isn't a typical chad who is loved by all. Instead is a normal guy who struggles through life because of his face/appearance but is a really kind person and would make you fall in love with him because most of us go through struggles which are quite similar. 9/10

Sword art online - Anime about video games . Love story in a fantasy world with a chad who everyone hates/loves. Story is dragged out for extra episodes. Is quite boring except for certain parts which are far too awesome than most of the same genre which is why I would recommend. Some episodes are really worth watching. 6/10

psycho-pass - Story about the future and cops. Although the story isn't that good nor is the end. It is a must watch for people because even though the main character is complete trash other characters around the protagonist are so awesome. Rarely has there been an anime with such awesome characters. The only anime that even come close to such awesome characters would be light yagami and L from the series " Death Note" which is also a must watch. 8/10

No game No life - Possibly one of the best anime .Dub is weird and annoying.Makes little sense. Story is too funky . Graphics are too hentai like. Regardless it is one of the BEST anime ever. The chances of another anime being this good are really slim. The only other few anime that even come close to this would be steins-gate or FMA:brotherhood. However unlike those this anime is really short and will be over in a day. A MUST WATCH 9/10.

These are some of the few I have seen I am too tired atm. However these are some of the best ones that come to my mind.

OH Mob Psycho 100 is created by One the creator of OPM is great.

Welcome to the NHK is very good, not the best animation in the world but an amazing story. One of the characters is essentially an incel so thats a plus for reliability (soundtrack is also A++)

absolutely based <3
giphy.gif

You watched the fate and unlimited blade works route for fate/stay night start with the heavens feel route: https://myanimelist.net/anime/25537/Fate_stay_night_Movie__Heavens_Feel_-_I_Presage_Flower

there’s two more movies that need to be released (if you played the VN you would understand how much better it is than the other two)

Also

Re:Zero
Houseki no Kuni
Bungou Stray Dogs
Psychopass
Kaiji
Akagi
Darker than Black
Bakemonogatari (and the whole monogatari series)
3-gatsu no lion
Drifters
Kekkai Sensen
Parasyte
Made in Abyss
Megalo Box
Rainbow
TTGL
Violet Evergarden