Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anime is SUIFUEL for incels

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
I tried to anime cope today. To say the least, I only got a few minutes into the first episode of a title.

I couldn't bear the pain of watching an anime with teens. Teens developing their social skills, making relationships, friendships, learning and progressing in lilfe. And teen love. I am getting old and anime brought back the painful memories of my teenage years. 4chan (especially r9k), World of Warcraft, League of Legends, sluthate, lookism. This was my youth, the most golden most precious time of life was spent inside a dark room in front of a computer. All because I was born AUTISTIC and UGLY. Meanwhile more than 75% of my classmates in middle school were already having sex. Meanwhile they had friends, and more girlfriends, and more teen sex. Meanwhile they partied, they made lifelong bonds. I had nothing, my teenage years are a void.

This is our life boyos, this is it. We can NEVER GO BACK. We will never experience those things. It never gets better, it gets worse.

The timepill (which includes the teenpill) is the most brutal. It broke my heart. This isn't fair. Yesterday was St. Elliot's Feast of the Day of Retribution, and the older I get the more I understand him. The closer I feel to Elliot. What he felt, what he saw in his past and his future. I am just like him, as I'm sure many of us are. We are just like him. We are him. He is us.

I personally understand Elliot Rodger and his decision to go about ending his life.

It's fucking over.

I rewatch all of Spice and Wolf at least once a month, I suggest you do the same. Its the perfect romance anime for a war torn heart of an incel.
Also, fuck highschool and everything about it.

Anime helps me envision myself in those situations and immerse myself

Also, fuck highschool
This is gigacope. You (and I both) hate high school because it was a shitty experience for an incel. If you would've had the pleasure of fucking a tight high school girl and taking each other's virginities, you wouldn't hate high school.

Anime helps me envision myself in those situations and immerse myself
I can't do the same. But I'm glad that you can indulge in that way brother.

I tried to anime cope today. To say the least, I only got a few minutes into the first episode of a title.

I couldn't bear the pain of watching an anime with teens. Teens developing their social skills, making relationships, friendships, learning and progressing in lilfe. And teen love. I am getting old and anime brought back the painful memories of my teenage years. 4chan (especially r9k), World of Warcraft, League of Legends, sluthate, lookism. This was my youth, the most golden most precious time of life was spent inside a dark room in front of a computer. All because I was born AUTISTIC and UGLY. Meanwhile more than 75% of my classmates in middle school were already having sex. Meanwhile they had friends, and more girlfriends, and more teen sex. Meanwhile they partied, they made lifelong bonds. I had nothing, my teenage years are a void.

This is our life boyos, this is it. We can NEVER GO BACK. We will never experience those things. It never gets better, it gets worse.

The timepill (which includes the teenpill) is the most brutal. It broke my heart. This isn't fair. Yesterday was St. Elliot's Feast of the Day of Retribution, and the older I get the more I understand him. The closer I feel to Elliot. What he felt, what he saw in his past and his future. I am just like him, as I'm sure many of us are. We are just like him. We are him. He is us.

I personally understand Elliot Rodger and his decision to go about ending his life.

It's fucking over.

Its your fault for watching shitty anime, it would be like me saying "movies are suifuel for incels" but I decide to watch romantic comedies

Only genetically engineered catgirls are final solution, natural femoids whit, extermination could be faster :<

Its your fault for watching shitty anime, it would be like me saying "movies are suifuel for incels" but I decide to watch romantic comedies
He fall in a trap.
Anime usually have interesting tittles that involves action, robots,ci fi,medieval fantasy,etc, but then the main story is about a relationship between the male and female main characters...

He fall in a trap.
Anime usually have interesting tittles that involves action, robots,ci fi,medieval fantasy,etc, but then the main story is about a relationship between the male and female main characters...

This is why my favorite animes are the ones that are really just about the plot
Death Note
Code Geass
Berserk
JoJo
Psycho Pass
Darker Than Black
Etc

A lot of these guys are literally watching these weird ass "cutesy" animes and/or animes that literally have a harem tag and they are wondering - "why do I feel so bad watching this, must be because all anime is suifuel"

:feelsokman:Here's how you solve the problem: Watch anime with only female characters.

1. Check myanimelist and if you see a single male character, don't watch it.
  2. The characters need to be in middle school or younger. If they're in high school, make sure they have cutesy designs.
  3. Make sure it's a cute girls doing cute things show. An anime where all the foids only are nice to each other.
  4. Watch only these shows and a lot of them.
  5. Create a tulpa gf from one of those shows
Eventually, when you think of school, the first thing which comes to mind will be cute 2D girls being good girls and doing cute things. You should also fap to them

You may wonder why I'm ever depressed if I have a tulpa 2D gf. That's because I didn't do step 5. So instead of waking up to my tulpa saying "ohaio onii-chan" and sucking my cock, I wake up in misery. So make sure you follow step 5 before you run out of CGDCT shows to watch

Death Note
Code Geass
Berserk
JoJo
Psycho Pass
Darker Than Black
Etc

A lot of these guys are literally watching these weird ass "cutesy" animes and/or animes that literally have a harem tag and they are wondering - "why do I feel so bad watching this, must be because all anime is suifuel"
Yes, totally agree.
You have a good taste and avoid romantic anime, I take note of anime that you put there :feelsokman:

I avoid anime that is big on romance, shows like Nodame Cantabile or Honey and Clover must be potent suicide fuel for incels. It's hard to find shows to watch because I don't like shonen, harem or moeshit.

It's fucking over.

Watch Ghost in the shell stand alone complex, I bet you'll like it because there is no 'teen' character development.

Death Note
Code Geass
Berserk
JoJo
Psycho Pass
Darker Than Black
Etc

Berserk has a great manga but havent tried the anime version
Psycho pass first season is great tbh. 2nd season sucks hard
Death note is nice but i prefer the manga version
Tbh my fav. anime is Steins ;Gate.( not steins gate 0, havent tried the new one.)

romance is easy to avoid but self-improvement is almost everywhere.

Tbh my fav. anime is Steins ;Gate.( not steins gate 0, havent tried the new one.)

I like steins gate a bit (good story) but it won't make my list, and ironically the one that you say is your fav, is literally the kind littlemanhikicel was talking about, its bait and switch anime that pulls you in with the false idea of the plot and drops a cliche love story on you

He fall in a trap.

Steins gate is literally a love story anime, the guy crossed inumerable time lines to save the "love of his life"

Tis a good cope if you know what your looking for

It's fucking over.

jfl at teen love all relationship's last a week your ganna say cope but i fucking see it happen and i am a teen just lol at the concept of teen love why even try any more their is no sense in even trying why cause you don't need her it would be better if you had her but i ain't ganna spend my time glorifying foid's i'll never even meet the Olympian chad's can have those foid's i ain't trying

:feelsokman:Here's how you solve the problem: Watch anime with only female characters.
Eventually, when you think of school, the first thing which comes to mind will be cute 2D girls being good girls and doing cute things. You should also fap to them
^^^This
don't let the agepill control your copes

I was so much worried about my wasted life, with time my worries kind of fainted. I have embraced my suffering and now can enjoy anime all over again. :panties::dab::feelsmage:

I highly recommend such romcoms as Tsurezure Children and Love is War.

I would have roped years ago if it wasn't for my wife Sakura Kinomoto

>watches harem and SoL
.>doesnt expect suifuel

That's why i'm watching Jojo part 5, Attack on Titan and One Punch Man not a single of those animes have bullshit teen love drama. Finished Psycho Pass s1 last month i guess i need to watch the movie since s2 is garbage full on feminist agenda, Ergo Proxy was prob one of the best animes i've seen in a long time.

Last edited:
I like animes and mangas about relationships between adult men and underage women below age of consent. This way, I can watch a romance and cope without feeling that people out there are having it while I'm not.

No adult man can have it nowadays, at least not without risking so fucking much. I don't want to switch places with someone who's dating a foid below age of consent, he's at such a level of risk that it's better being an incel.

I'd recommend Kodomo No Jikan and Miman Renai. Kodomo No Jikan has an anime but the manga goes way farther with the story and is much better. Both are adorable and captivating.

K-On is also cool because there are no men in the plot, only girls.

I think anime is more suicidefuel when it is a fantasy harem like SAO.

Berserk has a great manga but havent tried the anime version
Psycho pass first season is great tbh. 2nd season sucks hard
Death note is nice but i prefer the manga version

I couldn't bear the pain of watching an anime with teens. Teens developing their social skills, making relationships, friendships, learning and progressing in lilfe. And teen love.
Why would you watch something like that? I avoid that sort of anime or manga like the plague.

I try to avoid sad/depressing anime series. I don't need to weep after every episode, knowing how it reminds me of my doomed existence.

Meanwhile they partied, they made lifelong bonds

Most people are incapable of deep meaningful relationships. I doubt its truly a "lifelong" bond.

My Chad friend has even bitched about the shallowness and lack of loyalty that people have.

Just watch older anime or anime without any sort of relationships or teenage love shit in them. Unfortunately, most anime is revolved around like this because its the easiest plot they can think of off the bat. That type of plot for anime is essentially a cardboard cutout and nothing else.

Teens developing their social skills, making relationships, friendships, learning and progressing in lilfe. And teen love. I am getting old and anime brought back the painful memories of my teenage years.

FUCKING BRUTAL, I feel the same fucking way OP, at least when youre a teen and youre watching anime you can still hope that your life will turn out like your favorite show but once youre 21+ its over

Im now 22 and Im slowly realizing that there wont be a qt 18 year old who will just love me for who I am like in Welcome to the NHK, all women are lookist whores, I will be 23 in no time and wont be able to relate to that anime anymore

I remember watching it back when I was 16 tho and 22 felt so far away

Truth. I remember I was crushed watching Toradora. As a manlet, there is nothing I was more than to be tall and scary, and have a small girl like me.

I remember a couple years ago I saw a post on 4chan which compared escapist media like anime, vidya, books, comics/manga western movies and TV, table top games etc. to being basically like hard drugs for people of a robot/NEET/incel archetype. I have to say that I agree, not only are those things addictive as fuck, but once your try to wean yourself off them for whatever reason your whole world starts to crumble. It really is no different to something like heroin or cocaine.

I liked Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion but most anime is just cringe to me.

Anime claims yet another victim.
Ban anime, genocide the weebs

It's fucking over.
For oldcels that's the hardest pill to accept, teen love is over

Death Note
Code Geass

I can vouch for these, I have not watched the other ones but these are fine. I just try and not watch harem or sol anime. Also girls und panzer you need to watch that, zero men in that anime, just girls in tanks.

I started reading manga here. Mostly romance. The shit seems stupid at first but is so freaking addicting. One im reading now is called I love you too.

Steins gate is literally a love story anime, the guy crossed inumerable time lines to save the "love of his life"
I dont think anime girls even count as women characters, they literally have nothing in common. Kurisu is way too biased and perfect. you will NEVER meet a wyman that actually cares for others and would let them step on her to achieve something without a hidden ulterior motive, most of the time a disturbing one.

Even the retard ones who do voluntary work do it because they either saw a movie/book where the MC mets her chad there (i've seen this a lot), feel guilty about something extremely sinister or do it just so their parents believe in them and in return give them money for drugs, and lastly because of their religion, treating it like a nuisance.
Sharing is a man's thing. Thats why society exists.

Tl;dr anime love stories are not cucked because anime girls unironically are not real.

I started reading manga here. Mostly romance. The shit seems stupid at first but is so freaking addicting. One im reading now is called I love you too.
Most are written by male authors so its K

anime love stories are not cucked because anime girls unironically are not real

But that is not true all of the time. Take Darling in the Franxx or Re:Zero. Most of the girls personalities there are modeled after real women. Either cheats(Miku from Franxx) or useless bitches(Emilia).

girls und panzer you need to watch that, zero men in that anime, just girls in tanks.

A lot of these guys are literally watching these weird ass "cutesy" animes

I avoid anime like that to, guys not being there doesn't make a difference, its still masochistic to expose yourself to the concept of cute/beautiful women that you will never be with

I only watch series that actually revolve around the plot and are story driven, not relationship driven, or rely on fetishization and male libido to create a fanbase. Fan service anime was fun when I was younger, now its just depressing and annoying.

Tl;dr anime love stories are not cucked because anime girls unironically are not real.

The love stories are blue pilled and I can pretty much say the younger version of myself was somewhat misled by the portrayals of women in all media, especially anime, they aren't that kind, caring, intelligent, etc, watching that shit is just torture as an adult, and as a young man its setting yourself up for failure believing a lie

Its not cucked, its masochistic, you know its a lie, you know you'll never have it, why replay the same dream you'll never achieve over and over, just with a different series name each time and slight variation in plot.

Last edited:
its still masochistic to expose yourself to the concept of cute/beautiful women that you will never be with

It is different with an animated girl, there is no rejection, you can stare as much as you want and she will always be pristine. All it takes to be with an anime girl is to know her character and optional merchandise. Its all in your mentality, if you see yourself unworthy then you will fail at your experiment but if you feel yourself loyal, then you will succeed. She is not here in real life yet, but technology can fix that sooner or later. So an anime with many girls you can take as many as you like. Males make these characters to appeal to other males so there are so many type of girls, different ages, short-tall, small breasts-big breasts. personalities, body types. This "simulates" in a loose way what it feels like to be a alpha male. I own a dakimura pillow and just being able to stare and grope it helps alot with virgin rage.

It is different with an animated girl, there is no rejection, you can stare as much as you want and she will always be pristine.

There is no rejection with hentai or porn either, and you can stare as much as you want too, so why bother watching a fake love story, when I can jerk off to them instead and actually get some physical satisfaction, rather than just sitting and looking at a screen, yearning.

All it takes to be with an anime girl is to know her character and optional merchandise.

With this line here you proved my point that its a blue pilled cope, you are speaking as if you can actually "be with" an anime girl, you have to realize how coping and deluded you sound right now

I own a dakimura pillow and just being able to stare and grope it helps alot with virgin rage.

That's because you are a coper, people like me don't cope, we don't fall for placebos, that shit won't work on me, I can make believe myself into a state of happiness, why the fuck did you waste your money on that shit anyways, better money would have been spent saving up and buying a VR set and a flesh light, you could have an interactive sex experience with an anime girl rather than hug a pillow.

why bother watching a fake love story, when I can jerk off to them instead and actually get some physical satisfaction

I don't know where you are getting the fake love story from since girls und panzer is just a story about a group of girls keeping their school from shutting down, no love intrests no sex. I said I don't watch sol or harem anime.

you are speaking as if you can actually "be with" an anime girl

Well this is as close to being with an animated girl as you can get because they don't exist out of a paper. You can simulate her physical presence with a pillow or a figure.

why the fuck did you waste your money on that shit anyways, better money would have been spent saving up and buying a VR set and a flesh light, you could have an interactive sex experience with an anime girl rather than hug a pillow.

So I can cope, just only in the way you want me too? That does not make sense, its is better having something physical in you hands. It can be a pillow a doll or a escort.

I can make believe myself into a state of happiness
Good for you good cope.

Well this is as close to being with an animated girl as you can get because they don't exist out of a paper. You can simulate her physical presence with a pillow or a figure.
I don't even need that, I forcefully project her image onto my perception and she accompanies me like a ghost. If only I could have sex, then I would be mostly happy.

Also, yeah, cuddling with a pillow helps a lot.