Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anime is last 'non-normie' media output

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Vidya used to be incel, omega male nerd activity...In 90's games were critcized and ostractized for violence, violent behavior and rarely normies and even more chads cared for vidya.
Now games are normie activity when practically everyone engages....
Chads plays games and when reddit soyboys heard that Hollywood gigachad henry cavill 'played' WoW they had period in they pants.
E-Thots streams games on twich and cucks send cash to them to fell better or wishing that they fall with love with them.
Even on cuckit r/gaming has 27 millions people while anime has only 1,7 million.

lol cope normies watch anime now

Weebs are worse than infidels ngl

Depends on what anime tbh
yeah. like in a room of normies at least a few people probably know a bit about Goku and Naruto and Super Saiyans and shit. anime in general is still pretty taboo though

Depends on what anime tbh, if you mean generic shonen stuff then no, that stuff is normie tier these days.

If you mean stuff like LoGH and fate prisma illya then yeah.
fate is pretty normie now tbhngl, but prisma illya is a bit less popular because not many people like loli's

Most normalfags just watch DBZ, MHA and Naruto

read vn's if u hate normal faggots

Only mainstream shounens
nope, they watch heaps of shit if you look at mal you'll see loads of anime popular among normies, the only things they havent touched are vns, some obscurer manga's on mangadex, hentai games like nekopara or light novels
but i guess loads of incels in denial like anime mainly

nope, they watch heaps of shit if you look at mal you'll see loads of anime popular among normies, the only things they havent touched are vns, some obscurer manga's on mangadex, hentai games like nekopara or light novels
but i guess loads of incels in denial like anime mainly

Everything obscure will eventually be ruined by redditors.

Everything obscure will eventually be ruined by redditors.
well it doesnt matter, as anime will never not be based, shield hero where there was false rape accusations, and the mc calls wome whores etc and has a slave harem is extremely popular.

well it doesnt matter, as anime will never not be based, shield hero where there was false rape accusations, and the mc calls wome whores etc and has a slave harem is extremely popular.

I meant more so the change in comment sections and fanbases on those videos. Anime itself will still be based but it is hard to enjoy things when normies and failed normies on reddit that make constant references to sex crowd you out.

with video games usually obscure titles dont have too many normies playing tbh. Foids and normies dont play games like Dwarf Fortress and such.

Depends on what anime tbh, if you mean generic shonen stuff then no, that stuff is normie tier these days.

fate primsa illya :feelskek:

Tbh I don't care what nomies enjoy if it doesn't affect me. Even with video games being normie central now, good games are still released. Although I personally have some trouble enjoying new games (or new things in general) as I get older, but I still play them endlessly despite that because I have nothing better to do.

But this thread is cope, there is a lot of normie anime out there. Maybe 8-10 years ago you'd have a point, not so much now though.

Not really, things like Dragon Ball and Naruto have always been normie anime. Still, I'm guessing moe and kawaii have much less normie audience.

One of the reviews on mal called the anime "misogynistic" and "incel approved" and 635 rated it useful

Anime is a Normie thing tbh.

you need to dig deeper friend
gokinjo-monogatari-movie-3173.jpg
MV5BMTRmMDk4N2MtOWI2Yi00NDYxLThmYWEtNTZhOTc0ZDA2YWNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgxMjQ0NDQ@._V1_.jpg
96421.jpg
2792.jpg
MV5BNDZjMTI1ZDEtNjA2MC00ODBiLWJkMzQtYjA5MjU4OWY4Yjk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ3Njg3MQ@@._V1_.jpg
JudieAnime.jpg
250px-PeterPannoBouken3.jpg
The-Last-Unicorn-Silk-Scarf-Peter-S-Beagle-Ocean-Unicorns-in-the-Sea-Scarves-13.jpg
ThunderCats_Group.jpg
GoldlightanLarge.jpg
Words.Worth.full.841652.jpg
734.jpg
33003.jpg
koikaze.jpg
rsz_zerofamiliar.png
Yosuga%2520no%2520Sora%2520-%252001%2520-%2520Large%252010.jpg
3293.jpg
Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni.Rena-Ryugu-Android-wallpaper.Mion-Sonozaki.Rika-Furude.Satoko-Houjou.2160x1920.jpg
29.jpg
949.jpg
19724.jpg

just because there are some anime out there that normies are open to watching doesn't mean the fast majority out there wouldn't get you fucking shunned for openly celebratnig. even at anime cons there's stuff you have to be apprehensive about admitting to liking tbh

How cool is it after posting all these ones I've seen I've probably only hit the 10% mark?

Normies like to take things from us just look at it hating us for watching 2D lolis lol

Normies like to take things from us just look at it hating us for watching 2D lolis lol
They even hate me for having a commited monogamous relationship with a fully adult waifu.
For sure its not degenerate enough for these monsters

They even hate me for having a commited monogamous relationship with a fully adult waifu.
For sure its not degenerate enough for these monsters

lol cope normies watch anime now
Normies watch entry level anime. Japcel targeted anime such as Illya remains untouched by normies.

What?
Anime is the most normie shit on the planet :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Normies tend to watch dub more then sub. Wouldn't be surprised if some watched sub though, just seems more rare for normies to watch sub

I wish more nations outside of the west produced media.

Some "ironic lolicons" (means normies who like 2D lolis for attention or something, ask /a/) might like it, but I doubt most normies could keep watching after the first kissing scene.

My avi is another good anti-normie anime, source:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDmbo5dxgQg

Why does Australia always try to ban everything? It’s like their government is run by Karens. I remember being bewildered as a teen when they banned Tyler the Creator

I don't know, Japan does not care about western opinions but Liberalism is a brain cancer. Once you have it, its not ever gone. Just look at companies like Soyny, Compile Heart, Crunchyroll.

@Lookscel thoughts? Are you a normie?
I watch dub because watching anime in an language I don't know just doesn't feels right tbh. On top of that I have to read subtitles and focus on the bottom which is something I don't like. Then there are animes where female characters sound like they have helium in their throats.

@Anime
Vidya used to be incel, omega male nerd activity...In 90's games were critcized and ostractized for violence, violent behavior and rarely normies and even more chads cared for vidya.
Now games are normie activity when practically everyone engages....
Chads plays games and when reddit soyboys heard that Hollywood gigachad henry cavill 'played' WoW they had period in they pants.
E-Thots streams games on twich and cucks send cash to them to fell better or wishing that they fall with love with them.
Even on cuckit r/gaming has 27 millions people while anime has only 1,7 million.
but normies watch anime and have been for a while

i don't think being a special snowflake is what is important though, i like that anime tends to steer away from westernization garbage

Any One Piece cels in this thread?

I agree 100% and that's why I never bash anime even though the vast majority of it is extremely cliché and sucks.

I'd 100% prefer watching some CGDCG with only clichés nonstop shit than some Netflix show full of cultural marxist propaganda nonstop.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back