Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anime is full of bluepill cucks

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
So Im watching some anime right now and shows like Berserk, DBZ etc is full of guys who are whiteknightmaxxing
Guts in Berserk want the mulatto short hair stacy to have sex with that Griffin guy when he has the chance to get with her and doesnt mind getting cucked and Son Goku is getting betbuxxed by his wife.

I like certain parts of these shows for the most bits but the protagonists are usually full blue pilled ngl ngl
I find it funny that there are so many weeabos here when their main hobby represent another culture
Not hating I love my weebcels ofc just would be fun to see if you agree

Blue pilled cuck combination is such a meme nowadays. I cant think serious when i see one.

Whatever u say bro

Yeah goku can easily keep that bitch under absolute control but gets slapped around all the time like a beta cuck. It's terrible

@LDARBuddah

Griffith is the cuck when you think about it. If he didn't sperg out with his oneitis princess gf he could've eventually played the long game and became king like that.

Whatever u say bro

@Zaetheus

> Zaetheus unbanned

1DA0D94C 5BEB 47F6 8BC7 217ED6D7216E

Anime is for cucks made by cucks.

Maybe, but it'd still pick it over western shit full of feminism and other shit.

The average 2010s male anime protag is a generic looking bluepilled cuck. It's pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back