Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anime Incel gets mogged and ignored by Girls while walking home

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Who can relate?

Anime Rating: Meh/10

latest
mogs me!!!

Damn, is that the official English dub? Pretty decent performance, huh.

Cool clip. Anime usually makes me want to watch paint dry instead but this ones got a vivid expressive style to it that hits the right notes for me. Not too subtle or too outlandish.

being so cucked you start to dislike your native language:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
JFL at watching a show from another country and not listening to it in its native tongue. Its over for lowIQcels :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

He should be the hero of the story

And tallcels&normies think manletism doesn't hold us back. Even social outcast weeb knows being below 5'10 is deathis sentence.

WHAT ARE THE OFFICIAL HEIGHTS OF THESE CHARACTERS?

Edit: Already looking in the comments and I see a bunch of people making fun of Incels. Fuck this life.

Last edited:
I prefer dubbed because I don't want to miss anything reading.

I was watching the Vento Aureo anime a few days ago and started feeling mogged as soon as Giorno showed up and beat based manlet Koichi in a fight.
WHAT ARE THE OFFICIAL HEIGHTS OF THESE CHARACTERS?

Edit: Already looking in the comments and I see a bunch of people making fun of Incels. Fuck this life.
As far as I know of
Jonathon, Joseph, and Jotaro are 6’3
Josuke is 6’1
Giorno is 5’9 (keep in mind he’s only 15 though)

@FiveFourManlet it´s over for manlets

JFL at watching a show from another country and not listening to it in its native tongue. Its over for lowIQcels :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It's actually more pointless to listen to a foreign dialogue you can't even understand.

BePureWeeb Theory

It's actually more pointless to listen to a foreign dialogue you can't even understand.

BePureWeeb Theory
>Language you cant understand :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Can you not read subtitles or are you just that low IQ. Most dubbed animes are also shit and you cant get the full emotion from a scene with some annoying English speaker screeching.

>Language you cant understand :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Can you not read subtitles or are you just that low IQ. Most dubbed animes are also shit and you cant get the full emotion from a scene with some annoying English speaker screeching.

I can read it. I watch. Both versions when I have time. But sometimes I have other things to do to the point where I don't want to keep face glued to the screen to read all the subtitles. It's honestly a waste of time and only a pure weeb would challenge this point.

As stated above, you may as well pick up the manga if you want to waste time reading. Anime is straight trash compared to the original scripted version in manga anyways

Lol when BePureWeeb Theory fails :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

>Most dubbed animes are also shit and you cant get the full emotion from a scene with some annoying English speaker screeching.

I respect my original language enough to accept it. It's not like you know first hand Jap to fully grasp the tones and emotions anyways.

I can read it. I watch. Both versions when I have time. But sometimes I have other things to do to the point where I don't want to keep face glued to the screen to read all the subtitles. It's honestly a waste of time and only a pure weeb would challenge this point.
>I have other things to do to the point where I don't want to keep face glued to the screen to read all the subtitles.

What do you mean you dont have time to read the subtitles? Arent you watching anime anyways? Or are you just listening to it? Please continue proving how low IQ you are and coping by saying "BePureWeeb Theory" Greycel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

even in anime height>face
tall > volcel

>I have other things to do to the point where I don't want to keep face glued to the screen to read all the subtitles.

What do you mean you dont have time to read the subtitles? Arent you watching anime anyways? Or are you just listening to it? Please continue proving how low IQ you are and coping by saying "BePureWeeb Theory" Greycel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Sorry kid, but I have a life and things to be responsible for. I give the Jap version when I have the time, but it's simply not worth it.

Lol you can't judge and demean the english version when you dont know a lick of Jap. That privilege belongs to someone who can speak both languages fluently, you fucking inbred retard. You don't have that right, you probably only have 1 language under your belt.

Gtfo my sack septembercel

Sorry kid, but I have a life and things to be responsible for. I give the Jap version when I have the time, but it's simply not worth it.

Lol you can't judge and demean the english version when you dont know a lick of Jap. That privilege belongs to someone who can speak both languages fluently, you fucking inbred retard. You don't have that right, you only probably only have 1 language under your belt.

Gtfo my sack septembercel
>Implying only "privileged" bilingual people can watch anime in Japanese

Jesus you cant even make this stupidity up :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

>Gtfo off my sack

Soy face

>Implying only "privileged" bilingual people can watch anime in Japanese

Jesus you cant even make this stupidity up :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

>Gtfo off my sack

View attachment 51218
Come back to me when you learn Jap.

Your criticism fails because you don't understand the original dialogue to make a fair comparison.

But keep failing with your weeby theories.

Come back to me when you learn Jap.

Your criticism fails because you don't know both languages to make a fair comparison.

But keep failing with your weeby theories.
How the fuck can a dubbed anime ever be better than the native tongue one? The original is always better than the remake or dubbed version you sperg, JFL.

How the fuck can a dubbed anime ever be better than the native tongue one? The original is always better than the remake or dubbed version you sperg, JFL.
I never said it was better retard, because I dont know Jap to criticize either one. Notice how I didn't say one was better than the other?

Your autism is showing.

I never said it was better retard, because I dont know Jap to criticize either one. Notice how I didn't say one was better than the other?

Your autism is showing.
Theres nothing to compare, when is the remake or non-original better than the original in anything, especially when it comes to anime ? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Theres nothing to compare, when is the remake or non-original better than the original in anything, especially when it comes to anime ? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You will continuously fail because your point isn't absolute, it comes down to preference at the end of the day.

You don't even speak Jap, your opinions on the matter hold no weight no matter how hard you cope :feelskek:

You try to come off as a purist, but fail to realize that the anime version is an inferior product compared to the manga version. Purists laugh at weeby scrubs like you

Only the lowest IQ nonjap speaking weebtards fight this matter while burying themselves in a deeper hole.

You will continuously fail because your point isn't absolute, it comes down to preference at the end of the day.

You don't even speak Jap, your opinions on the matter hold no weight no matter how hard you cope :feelskek:

You try to come off as a purist, but fail to realize that the anime version is an inferior product compared to the manga version. Purists laugh at weeby scrubs like you

Only the lowest IQ nonjap speaking weebtards fight this matter while burying themselves in a deeper hole.
>Implying I don't read manga :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
JFL boyo, I read manga in English and watch anime in Japanese with subtitles. Go watch some western show on Netflix.

Brutal jojopill

>Implying I don't read manga :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
JFL boyo, I read manga in English and watch anime in Japanese with subtitles. Go watch some western show on Netflix.
How many do you actually own? Have you ever actually contributed any monetary value to the overall cause? How far does your physical contribution even go?

Your opinions are trash and people like you are the reason why Japanese products get laughed at in the West.

How many do you actually own? Have you ever actually contributed any monetary value to the overall cause? How far does your physical contribution even go?

Your opinions are trash and people like you are the reason why Japanese products get laughed at in the West.
>Overall cause
I dont consume anime and manga to contribute to a cause boyo, and I dont care what westerners think about it either. Im not promoting Japanese products or media. I simply watch what I think is better.

>Overall cause
I dont consume anime and manga to contribute to a cause boyo, and I dont care what westerners think about it either. Im not promoting Japanese products or media. I simply watch what I think is better.

The cause is localization, bro.

>Overall cause

Nice to know that you own nothing and fail to contribute to the few things you value on this earth.

How many comiccons you been to again? How many costumes do you own?

Your personal opinion is worthless. I understand the point you make about the original source, the respect you have for it and the need to respect it's native aspects, but you aint the one who gets to call the shots, what's right or wrong, and lead that Brigade .

Last edited:
Nice to know that you own nothing and fail to contribute to the few things you value on this earth.

How many comiccons you been to again? How many costumes do you own?

Your personal opinion is worthless. I understand the point you make about the original source and the respect you have for it and the need to respect it's native aspects, but you aint the one who gets to call the shots, what's right or wrong, and lead that Brigade .
Your opinion is just as worthless as mine boyo, and I dont go to soyboy conventions either. You also contribute nothing to the world either being an incel just like me :feelsokman:

You also contribute nothing to the world either being an incel just like me :feelsokman:

You Fail Again.

I refuse to LDAR/NEET.

Definitely contribute more than you. You stand right below my ballsack with your knees in front of my feet as far as I'm concerned.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

You Fail Again.

I refuse to LDAR/NEET.

Definitely contribute more than you. You stand right below my ballsack with your knees in front of my feet as far as I'm concerned.

Enjoy the rest of your night.
>Contributing to a society that doesn’t give a fuck about about you.

Doesn’t get anymore cucked than that boyo.

>Contributing to a society that doesn’t give a fuck about about you.

Doesn’t get anymore cucked than that boyo.

Lol at you thinking I walk away empty handed when I handle my business. Keep coping septembercel.

Lol at you thinking I walk away empty handed when I handle my business. Keep coping septembercel.
Ok so you wage cuck and make money ? Want a cookie or something. You’re not some special incel boyo. Coping or LDARing you’re an incel, and you’re at the bottom of the totem pole, just like the rest of us.

JFL at this thread.