Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime girls are so much better than real ones

• Thread starter Deleted member 34920
  • Start date
Deleted member 34920

Deleted member 34920

How do I change my username
-
I actually like anime girls. They’re fun to be around, not bullies, don’t date anyone or really care about boys (at least not in the animes I like to watch, I hate the ones with romance), make new friends easily, et cetera. Why can’t real girls be like that? If they were then I probably wouldn’t be an incel, I’d be outside making friends with them and treating them the way I treat boys and not feeling angry when I’m in the same room as them

They’re fun to be around
>BE AROUND
tenor.gif

I actually like anime girls. They’re fun to be around, not bullies, don’t date anyone or really care about boys (at least not in the animes I like to watch, I hate the ones with romance), make new friends easily, et cetera. Why can’t real girls be like that? If they were then I probably wouldn’t be an incel, I’d be outside making friends with them and treating them the way I treat boys and not feeling angry when I’m in the same room as them
I find them hot but the tone they constantly speak and their low IQ dialogues pisses me off (jap cucks write the script so what do you expect :feelshaha:)

Lets Hope we get ISEKAI ed

ever since i became blackpilled i can't watch romance anime or read romance manga

there's this anime gorl that disappears as soon as I take my meds