Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anime getting pozzed

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

anime becomes more cucked than normal. sad tbh

japan is such a cuckold regarding anything America tells them to do, east asia in general is so gay for America. worst korea is feminist, japan bends over backwards for any US request, china is a sex tourist destination
clowns

oh yeah i forgot the protag turns into a tranny in the second one lmao

Last edited:
How many sword art sequels there are jfl

Even worse now is Tencent's play to hire desperate Japanese animators on their payroll since the anime industry has largely stagnated since the mid 2010's. I can only imagine the even more soy charged, ham fisted content the Chinese intend to impose on the Japanese media sphere.

Entropy will always triumph, anything built was never made to last forever. Much less last at all.

Wtf why give a shit what these stupid american twerps think. Fucking cucked.

But sword art online is complete shit

I don't understand SAO's popularity

Even worse now is Tencent's play to hire desperate Japanese animators on their payroll since the anime industry has largely stagnated since the mid 2010's. I can only imagine the even more soy charged, ham fisted content the Chinese intend to impose on the Japanese media sphere.

Japanese animators have caved to Western pressure, which explains the plots with dangerous girls and simp male main characters. China is less cucked than Japan. Compared to Japanese media, it's more based and less white knight-y, but we'll see.

Western degeneracy is taking over.

Western soyciety aka The Empire of Filth continues to drag everyone and everything into the dirt with it.
I wish more Western and friendly Asian countries would tell the Five Eyes nations to go fuck themselves.

idc cuz never watched SAO anyways lol

i never watched sao

Sao isn't that good tbh. I watched and finished the series and it was pretty normie tier. Only watched it because it was something to do. Hell I'll watch Peppa pig if it's on. In short Sao is a shit anime

Modern anime is honestly not that good imho, it's generic. I tried watching My Hero Academia but it soon got boring