Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anime for people new to the art

M

malakai

Banned
-
I've seen Death note, and loved it.
Cowboy bebop is on my backlog. Anything else?

what genre do you like?

my hero academia. there are only 35 episodes thus far so its easy to get into RN. season 3 premieres on the 7th, better catch up quick!

Watch Code geass

It's a great show, light and lelouch have some similarities and the 3rd season is coming out in the future

I’m open to try anything.
I’m bored of movies so thought I’d give anime a go

-Hellsing
-Serial Experiments Lain
-Mushishi
- Baki the grappler
-Blue Exorcist
-Texhnolyze
-Parasyte the maxim

Welcome to the NHK
SNAFU(Season 1)
Devilman Crybaby
Dragonball/Z
JoJo
FOTNS
Gundamu 079
Gundamu Zeta
One Punch
Mob Psycho 100

start off with basic shounen.

Dragonball
Dragonball Z

Naruto

One Piece (Big Commitment)

HunterxHunter - I don't fuck with it, but people say it is good.

My Hero Academia - Very good modern shounen

Attack on Titan - OMFG Amazing, 3rd season coming this summer, but afterwards start reading the manga to catch up

If you like motivational stuff go with

Hajime No Ippo - a true, un-rushed, zero to hero story full of character development, its a boxing anime/manga

I watch all genres have watched over like 400 animes.

Since you just started I’m going to recommend you the cream of the crop. Meaning the best of the best for even those who hate anime will enjoy I won’t recommend anything that will scare you away from the genre so no ecchi, harem, moe or yuri

These are pretty normie anime and those who hate it, hate it becuse how popular it is because of normies. The quality on them is really high.

You already watched Death Note and Cowboy Bebop is your next which is amazing (watch dub).

Watch Attack on Titan (both seasons are amazing). Takes place in a universe where these monsters called titans who force people to live in a kingdom that is protected by walls is one day broken by a titan that is 100x taller than any titan.

My Hero Academia. In a universe where becoming a hero is a job and requires going to school. it’s a anime about a kid who wants to become a hero in a world where people are born with powers and they are really common , except he doesn’t have one. It tells his story of about how he becomes the greatest hero.

One punch man. Similar to hero academy, where you can become a hero as your job. There are rankings to how strong of a hero you are. This one guy named Saitama is so strong that he kills everything in one punch. Although no one actually knows he is this strong. It’s funny and epic as fuck.

Hunter x Hunter (2011) the king of all action and shounen anime. My favourite anime 20/10. Watch this after you watch the ones I listed it’s very long like ~130 episodes. Story is about a boy who wants to become a hunter like his father who disappeared. It goes really deep after he makes friends and tries to search for his father to be met with a bunch of obstacles. It’s ranked 7 on myanimelist out of like every anime.

Its more of a romace, check out Re:Zero it’s another one of my favourites. It’s about a boy who gets teleported into a fantasy world where he meets a girl where he falls in love with. He gets a power that when ever he dies he returns to a certain point in time. The anime then is about the boy trying to save the girl but she doesn’t know about this. Really really good.

Also do not start with the big 3 as your first anime (naruto,bleach, one piece) they will scare you away unless you are that committed. Also stay the fuck away from sword art online.

If you enjoy something and need a recommendation just hit me up.

Last edited:
Berserk 90s anime then the manga.

Be careful OP. You are approaching the point of no return. If you do not turn back now, you will get weebed forever.

Cory in the house, avatar the last airbander, samurai jack, rick and morty and southpark.

I don't even like anime all that much and i enjoyed watching Cowboy Bebop back in 2005 so you will probably like it if you are going down the rabbit hole.

Claymore
One piece
Black Clover
HunterxHunter 2011

this was surprisingly good
Yep its one of my favorites, need to find time to read the manga since the anime ending is different.

If you want something more emotional, the recent Violet Evergarden was great. Although the MC was a woman. There's a lot of really good heart-wrenching anime movies, Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. for example.

If you want Action and flashy Fight Scenes, Hunter x Hunter, or the Popular and Recent Boku no Hero Academia, - On the other side there's stuff like Drifters, or Youjo Senki. Or the Fate series. (Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Fate/ Unlimited Bladeworks ,etc.) Or the popular Mob Psycho 100 / One Punch man. Tokyou Ghoul

For maybe more Sci-Fi Oriented, there's any number of Mecha, like Gundam I'm sure you've Famously Heard of. Code Geass is a really popular introductory for Mecha, I'd recommend Knights of Sidonia, or Aldnoah Zero just to give you some Variety. I'd also Recommend Kuromukuro for a Sci-Fi Fantasy Mecha Mix.

If you want straight up Fantasy, like Adventures in a different world with magic and swords and stuff, there's a tonne. Some famous examples like Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan.) or Berserk. (Think stuff like Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy.) Other similar types like the popular "Isekai" genre, where it's a human from the modern world thrown into a Fantasy or RPG like world. (Think the lion the witch and the Wardrobe.) Popular examples like, Re: Zero, Log Horizon, SAO, Konosuba.

There's Drama too of course. Usually mixed with romance or youth, stuff like Your lie in April, Clannad, Anohana. Just to name a few.

It really depends what you like. Anime has something for everyone. Comedy, Lesbians, Perverts, Nazi Sympathizers, History Buffs, Sports nuts, car lovers. Cyclists. People who like Puzzles, or games in general.

If you want something more emotional, the recent Violet Evergarden was great. Although the MC was a woman. There's a lot of really good heart-wrenching anime movies, Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. for example.

If you want Action and flashy Fight Scenes, Hunter x Hunter, or the Popular and Recent Boku no Hero Academia, - On the other side there's stuff like Drifters, or Youjo Senki. Or the Fate series. (Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Fate/ Unlimited Bladeworks ,etc.) Or the popular Mob Psycho 100 / One Punch man. Tokyou Ghoul

For maybe more Sci-Fi Oriented, there's any number of Mecha, like Gundam I'm sure you've Famously Heard of. Code Geass is a really popular introductory for Mecha, I'd recommend Knights of Sidonia, or Aldnoah Zero just to give you some Variety. I'd also Recommend Kuromukuro for a Sci-Fi Fantasy Mecha Mix.

If you want straight up Fantasy, like Adventures in a different world with magic and swords and stuff, there's a tonne. Some famous examples like Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan.) or Berserk. (Think stuff like Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy.) Other similar types like the popular "Isekai" genre, where it's a human from the modern world thrown into a Fantasy or RPG like world. (Think the lion the witch and the Wardrobe.) Popular examples like, Re: Zero, Log Horizon, SAO, Konosuba.

There's Drama too of course. Usually mixed with romance or youth, stuff like Your lie in April, Clannad, Anohana. Just to name a few.

It really depends what you like. Anime has something for everyone. Comedy, Lesbians, Perverts, Nazi Sympathizers, History Buffs, Sports nuts, car lovers. Cyclists. People who like Puzzles, or games in general.

ignore all this crunchyroll tokypop toonami scifi shit

the only anime you need is https://myanimelist.net/anime/1050/Bobobo-bo_Bo-bobo

if you want some hentai:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/34747/Meikoku_Gakuen__Jutai-hen

10/10 girls. you have your slutty tan gyaru, your slutty nuns, your slutty tsundere pigtail president.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35581/Oide_yo_Mizuryuu_Kei_Land?suggestion

it was ok, guys go to a sex land and he falls in love
purple hair girl was really hot though

https://myanimelist.net/anime/24641/Baku_Ane__Otouto_Shibocchau_zo_The_Animation?suggestion

one of my favourite, guy gets his leg injured and has to go back home and fucks his oppai sisters sequel is even better.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/36225/Baku_Ane_2__Otouto_Ippai_Shibocchau_zo_The_Animation

https://myanimelist.net/anime/29575/Mankitsu_Happening?suggestion

guy needs a job badly so he gets a job at a manga cafe where he fucks everyone working there

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32355/Toshi_Densetsu_Series?suggestion

tells stories about ghost girls fucking guys first one has your loli fetish

The Chronicles of Chris-chan.

It's all degenerate shit. I'll pass.