Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, lookist cunt games all prove the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Fuck I hate these shitty little games that are created by faggots that love twinks and cunts. They only exist to fucking cater to lookist motherfuckers who are obsessed with their character looking amazing, these are the same type of people that complain about how the characters look in older games like Oblivion, acting like it's the end of the world if they have to lay eyes upon something wretched.

Fuck everyone to be honest. Looks are everything, you cannot escape the blackpill in anything, it's over.

I love it when my video games characters are handsome. make me feel like them :feelshehe:

Lower 3rd boyo

57zqwd05q0p11.png

I have a 140 degree gonial angle and negative canthal tilt along with an underbite. FUCK IT ALL.
Can you imagine the lives these motherfuckers are living? All because they got lucky with DNA recombination. Fuck this shit

Last edited:
I have a 140 degree gonial angle and negative canthal tilt along with an underbite. FUCK IT ALL.
The IRL actors all mog their in game counterparts. Gigachads and stacies everywhere.

Can you imagine the lives these motherfuckers are living? All because they got lucky with DNC recombination. Fuck this shit
:lul::lul::lul:
But I'm so entitled and irrational!

They only choose gigachads and stacies for the face.

:lul::lul::lul:
But I'm so entitled and irrational!
Keep working on your personality and shower 10x a day bro. Maybe you'll get a used up roastie in her 30's one day when it's your turn :soy:

Life's not worth living unless you're attractive.

Fuck I hate these shitty little games that are created by faggots that love twinks and cunts. They only exist to fucking cater to lookist motherfuckers who are obsessed with their character looking amazing, these are the same type of people that complain about how the characters look in older games like Oblivion, acting like it's the end of the world if they have to lay eyes upon something wretched.

Fuck everyone to be honest. Looks are everything, you cannot escape the blackpill in anything, it's over.
Yeah

I hate playing as ugly characters tbh

Dude, lookism and heightism are everywhere. What did you expect?
Characters almost have never been presented as ugly people (unless they're bad guys).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back