Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anime content on YT is all done why by blacks

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Rarely whites or asians ( im talking about western sphere ), im genuine interested why it happens, does nigs find refugee in anime ? :feelswhat: don\t they know that to average jap they are mr polpo ?

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@AsakuraHao

No idea about this tbh

I find black guys usually only cover the super popular shit. Any jewtuber that talks about an anime where you have to look somewhere other than the Top anime section of 9anime will be a white guy.

Niggers usually like shounenshit like Hxh, one piss, dragon ballsack and naruto. Shoujo anime/manga main audience are mayos and rice

Rarely whites or asians ( im talking about western sphere ), im genuine interested why it happens, does nigs find refugee in anime ? :feelswhat: don\t they know that to average jap they are mr polpo ?

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@AsakuraHao

Blacks prob think they can stand out from other blacks who don't enjoy it by going weeb

Whereas it's so common among whites there's nothing particularly unique about it

Because anime is low-IQ

If I had to guess from their presence in other areas(Tiktok, black twitter, etc.) I think it's the overstimulation of most shounen,ave something like Bleach. My personal favorite as it has a very slow build and the battles have a serious philosophical undertone(like the purpose of power, and who rules the body or the mind?) this tends to slow the show down.

However, for most Non-negros, well (Whites and Asians mostly) this tends to be fascinating as this blend of philosophy and spirituality is something that most somewhat mature and literate people can grasp onto and is missing from most entertainment these days.
However with the return of bleach and it's popularity they have flooded in with the "Gois, WhERes mUh RePreZiNtAYsHuN?".

'Tis a shame but C'est la vie. I've moved onto french comics and they are a joy in an otherwise bitter monsoon, If you're an edgy-boy like me and adore halloween-esque aesthetics may I recommend requiem: vampire knight from heavy metal. You won't regret it.

Last edited: