Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime avis

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
When I see anime Avi it gives me a nostalgia feeling even tho i never watch it.

Well then you should watch it whenever you're bored...
"Love Live" by the way.

They are faggotry ngl

They are faggotry ngl

I realised I'm interested to post if user has a cute loli avi :forcedsmile: , cognitive dissonance is real:feelstastyman:

I realised I'm interested to post if user has a cute loli avi :forcedsmile: , cognitive dissonance is real:feelstastyman:
I have an anime avi because I like anime. Also because it has become a thing of butthurt among soy faggots. Elon Musk changed his avi to eric from FMA because a soy faggot said he could not take anyone with an anime avatar seriously. It is a good way to lead future incels to the blackpill just spew some blackpill stuff with an anime avi and they are more likely to listen. It is a good way to take back anime from the trans/soy/femtards.

I think one time I read that anime girl avis give incels a halo effect, because their posts are automatically associated with that image.

I have an anime avi because I like anime. Also because it has become a thing of butthurt among soy faggots. Elon Musk changed his avi to eric from FMA because a soy faggot said he could not take anyone with an anime avatar seriously. It is a good way to lead future incels to the blackpill just spew some blackpill stuff with an anime avi and they are more likely to listen. It is a good way to take back anime from the trans/soy/femtards.
Wow lol didn't know about that tbh.

Anw Elon Musk is such a hopeless romantic, he went back to that taluha riley even though he cud have any prime foid he wanted.

playing garfield kart is faggotry ngl

Watch Shoujo Ramune, is best for dick

Anime girl avis make me go :feelsugh:

Mine is pretty nice tbh.
suzuya from tokoy ghoul mogs hard

I want a nice anime gf :feelsbadman:

Based