Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anime avatar==failo effect

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
There's no surer way to make people instantly skeptical of anything you write than to attach a smug anime girl to your message. You may not like it, but it's the truth.

Umm no, sweaty.

You would question something this girl writes?

FE1CE239 99F7 4806 B6F1 40CC8E9BBAAB

People are not wery wise creatures

I don't really care about the effects I just like it

yes bro everything they say should be looked at with upmost scrutiny and doubt. Do not trust their words for they are but lies veiled within lies, projected from an illusion of an ideal.

It's the opposite actually, most of the time. Not for all though. Not for all.

I dont mind most anime avis (I find them repetitive and boring but they dont suck.) but the smug foid ones annoy me ngl. I hate smug females and the anime version isn't much better.

It's the opposite actually, most of the time. Not for all though. Not for all.
it really depends on the anime girl. How she is posed/what she looks like/facial expressions/etc. really establishes a tone. Like if I get a PM from a smug foot fetish knife holding anime girl I will think of it differently than a qt catgirl sending me something.

it really depends on the anime girl. How she is posed/what she looks like/facial expressions/etc. really establishes a tone. Like if I get a PM from a smug foot fetish knife holding anime girl I will think of them differently than a qt catgirl.

I see

it really depends on the anime girl. How she is posed/what she looks like/facial expressions/etc. really establish a tone.
That too, but sometimes it is disliked regardless of those features by some.

That too, but sometimes it is disliked regardless of those features by some.
tbh. Probably because so many users use them and most users who use them also do it for insta halo with a lot of other users. It makes users harder to remember for non-weebs since all the anime girls kind of blend together when there are so many. Its also annoying when a user who doesn't have an anime foid as an avi gets one and just becomes another cookie cutter anime avi.

I don't mind it too much ngl but I can understand how some users would be annoyed.

I don't necessarily derate posts with an anime avatar, but they do all blend together, so it's difficult to put stock in any good anime posters that might exist..

100% true :blackpill:
Edgy fucks on twitter, youtube and csgo hiding behind their anime avatar. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsUgh:
I don't trust them. :feelsbaton:
Females with anime avatars are the worst. "It's literally me, teehee". :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Is mine considered anime?

I hate then, I prefer my avi

Last edited:
Ik he requested but FREE @theson IMMEDIATELY
There's no surer way to make people instantly skeptical of anything you write than to attach a smug anime girl to your message. You may not like it, but it's the truth.
Especially 2d slut avis. Be VERY suspicious.

Edgy fucks on twitter, youtube and csgo hiding behind their anime avatar. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsUgh:
Females with anime avatars are the worst. "It's literally me, teehee". :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Most of the people with 2d slut avis on Twitter are legit SJW trannies no joke. Fags ruined the entire medium.