Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime and trading cards

nazisoldier69

nazisoldier69

Greycel
Does anyone watch/play pokémon or yu ghi-oh? i’ve recently been getting into it. Are there any other tcg you guys play?

Get ready for trouble!
double trouble!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite the people of our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our power to the stars!
Jessie James.
Team Rocket taking off at the speed of light!
surrender now
Or get ready to fight!
Meow that's it!

no, I used to collect Pokemon cards though jfl

never had anyone to play with

Im getting back into pokemon mostly the old games
and i am makign a dark magician deck trying to see if i can make it work

I tried playing Jew-gi-oh again but the meta is so overpowered you can't play rogue decks of your own creation. I think I may transition to Magic as I hear it's superior.

i have a huge pokemon card collection but never had anyone to play w :(

I am playing a game of 'e621-pokemon-random'

Quite interesting, to say the least, and i must add - very addictive

I am playing a game of 'e621-pokemon-random'

Quite interesting, to say the least, and i must add - very addictive
You're a furry nigga?

Hm, you do know what e621 means? I don't, for sure
Me? No of course not. It was a lighthearted joke I would never know anything about furry websites, not at all.

Me? No of course not. It was a lighthearted joke I would never know anything about furry websites, not at all.
Good day, senor, and dont search 'watersports'.. I don't know what is this, or where you must not search this, just saying

Good day, senor, and dont search 'watersports'.. I don't know what is this, or where you must not search this, just saying
And also i don't know anything about e621pokemonsalazzlefemale.. hmmm, i am sure this is nothing to be concerned about, and totally not worth effort to search it

And also i don't know anything about e621pokemonsalazzlefemale.. hmmm, i am sure this is nothing to be concerned about, and totally not worth effort to search it
Thank you for the warning. I shall avoid it at all costs.

Does anyone watch/play pokémon or yu ghi-oh? i’ve recently been getting into it. Are there any other tcg you guys play?
only magic the gathering, but i'm thinking in selling all of them because i'm always alone looking for someone to play with (i always play with stranges while most of the people play with their group of friends), in stores and shopping malls, so it makes no sense for me, better to sell all that crap and buy a new console or computer.

Last edited:
these japanese games are expensive and retarded, specially yugiho
I hate pokemon because of the speculative bubble

i have a huge pokemon card collection but never had anyone to play w :(
but there are a few ways to play tcg alone, for example, you can get the challenger decks of MTG to play alone against a boss with your main deck.

MTGSP984__36559.1586847509.jpg

or this game, boss monster.

bossmonster.jpg

watched pokemon wehen i was kid

I collected the cards but never played the game seriously. I remember playing yugioh with my parents and inventing the rules based on the anime kek

played yugioh when i was a kid with a fat autist at school,it was good in the old days shit now... if i could find people to play with id give magic the gathering a go

recently been getting into it
Cope harder nigger, it’s not the year 2002 anymore. Now that the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh! is dead, the value of the cards has gone up.