Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Animals Who Are Incel Allies

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
Pigs: Have great personalities & are smart but are hated because of their looks.

Male Hyena's: Live in a gynocracy & are hated by soyciety.

Spiders: Look ugly & don't get the credit they deserve for pest control.

These are the main three who stand out for me.

What about sloths?

The male Anglerfish as well, he will kill himself to get laid

Pigs: Have great personalities & are smart but are hated because of their looks.

Cats

Sharks are kind of like us also, I even made a thread on it awhile back.

They hardly attack anyone, yet they are portrayed in such a bad light.
A lot of sharks are pretty ugly objectively speaking.
They also attack foids in bikinis & sometimes chad as well.

Elab.

NEETcel animal more specifically
Makes sense. The only time they usually interact with each other is mating season, so they only stop NEETing to procreate then go back to NEETing when the mating season is over

Pigeons too

Most people believe pigeons to be ugly birds (objectively they are) which is why you don't see a lot of people buying pigeons as pets

Also pigeons are extremely based as they go around shitting on normfag property

I forget them. I blame Jaws for ruining their reputation. Just look at shark populations before & after Jaws. It's depressing. According to (((Hollywood))) Sharks are monsters & a Lion's roar sound like a Tiger's roar.

cats: natural enemy of dogs

Birds of the Corvus genus ex: crows, ravens, magpies. They are extremely intelligent (arguably one of the most intelligent animals) yet they are ugly and have negative stereotypes so their good qualities are overlooked. Magpies also dive-bomb people randomly in Australia which is similar to going ER.

All the other ones are fucking human foids while we rot

I remember hearing about some deep-sea microscopic creature that has a super dark triad mating cycle, forgot the name

Idk man. Call me a chink but I'll eat anything that moves and I don't even care about cruelty or shit like that. Animals are worth as much as humans and that is to say they are worth absolutely nothing.
Our governments would be willing to sacrifice all young men to die in the trenches of Ukraine if that meant that they could beat their competition (Russia). We are equally willing to sacrifice animals because they're worth more to us as food than doing anything else.

Sardines. Are basically the ricecels of the sea

House centipedes are another one. They get killed because of their looks but do not hurt us. In fact, they eat termites, ants, and other pests

Kitty cats. They are looked as if you have one that means you're gay. Meanwhile they can increase your life expectancy, tell you about your health, and are good for pest control.

Kitty cats. They are looked as if you have one that means you're gay. Meanwhile they can increase your life expectancy, tell you about your health, and are good for pest control.
Agreed

Tapeworms make me feel all swiggly inside

Cats, turtles and squirrels

Idk man. Call me a chink but I'll eat anything that moves and I don't even care about cruelty or shit like that. Animals are worth as much as humans and that is to say they are worth absolutely nothing.
Our governments would be willing to sacrifice all young men to die in the trenches of Ukraine if that meant that they could beat their competition (Russia). We are equally willing to sacrifice animals because they're worth more to us as food than doing anything else.
I rate most animals over foids. I say most because mosquitoes are about equal with foids

Do you consider white sharks to be ugly ?

Asian Elephants, Smaller than the african elephants who mog them

Based and high iq
Yep. Also financially smart. Those centipedes are there for a reason and it’s because real destructive insects like termite are in my home. The centipedes will take care of that and save the house from damage