Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animal Crossing is depressing

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Was looking at AC to see what everyone was doing and it was so jarring to see the blackpill blown into my face jfl. Everyone is making rants and guides on how to get the cute villagers into your town while making the ugly ones move out. It sounds trivial but it shows how much looks really matter to people, this is what they'd do to us if it was as practical and easy as it is in the game.

@Ultimatepassivecel jfl its over

Even in a cuck switch game it's :chad: only.

normies are so fucking evil

didnt play ngl

Notice the gong outside the house thing...

Reminds me of the Gang Stalking program.

People do shit like this to me irl because I'm ugly and I didn't lick boots and conform.

we'll soon be the villagers getting killed for new, better looking ones
it's all a game until the nigger pulls out the glock

AC is furry bait tbh

It's because they compare the villagers to fruit trees, and every other "decoration" you can put in your village. Animal Crossing is basically a garden, and in a garden you only grow the flowers you like.

Honestly AC is one of my favorite copes

It’s been keeping me from being on here as much:feelstrash:

The voice of that faggot is exactly how I guessed males that play Animal Crossing sound like.
Honestly AC is one of my favorite copes

It’s been keeping me from being on here as much:feelstrash:
Gay.

His faggot ass soyboy voice is pissing me off more then the video

True, they're wild and disgusting creatures. Who don't posses any empathy. But still pretend to have it, in order to virtue signal.
i hate them so fucking much
1F218A79 40B3 49EE A148 E2019A8ACCAF

@zangano1 do you play AC?

True. I've been a fan of the Animal Crossing franchise since I was a kid because it helped calm me down in stressful situations and it's so annoying to see how foids dominate it. This whole kicking villagers out for being ugly is srs blackpill

The voice of that faggot is exactly how I guessed males that play Animal Crossing sound like.

Gay.
JFL at insisting on being a macho man :lul: imagine basing your likes on how "masculine" it is and not just enjoying what you enjoy.

True. I've been a fan of the Animal Crossing franchise since I was a kid because it helped calm me down in stressful situations and it's so annoying to see how foids dominate it. This whole kicking villagers out for being ugly is srs blackpill
its an ez game ngl which is why foids like it. Foids can't play games that require skill or thinking so they are stuck with virtual garden games like animal crossing. Its a fun game but its not challenging at all.

JFL at insisting on being a macho man :lul: imagine basing your likes on how "masculine" it is and not just enjoying what you enjoy.
I'm not pushing the macho narrative but playing Animal Crossing ? Jfl.

I'm not pushing the macho narrative but playing Animal Crossing ? Jfl.
>im not pushing the macho narrative
>males shouldnt play Animal Crossing its not masculine enough
:forcedsmile: ok

>im not pushing the macho narrative
>males shouldnt play Animal Crossing its not masculine enough
:forcedsmile: ok
Yikes sorry for my toxic masculinity. :soy:

sorry for not worshiping masculine Chads :forcedsmile:. If not worshiping Chads makes me soy so be it.
It's not about worshiping anyone.

^ Seriously what the fuck, this is a feminine game.

We need to go ER on animal crossings

It's not about worshiping anyone.

View attachment 245089
^ Seriously what the fuck, this is a feminine game.
who gives a shit jfl. If anything the most masculine people I know in real life are fine with having some feminine hobbies because their masculine likes aren't faked so they don't feel threatened by not being super masculine 24/7.

Men have such harsh standards for what they can do. Foids can be as masculine as they want and no one gives a shit but the second a guy even SLIGHTLY finds something not giga masculine interesting everyone shits on him. Only Chad can do shit like knitting or playing a fun animal game without people accusing him of being gay or a soyboy.

Only Chad can do shit like knitting or playing a fun animal game without people accusing him of being gay or a soyboy.
Yeah those people being women and soys.

You haven't been looking hard enough.
Bhai maybe you can send me some instances of chads playing AC.
So far I've only seen soys and women play it.

wannabe-masculine guys when they see a male do anything not overcompensating with their masculinity:
giphy.gif

Bhai maybe you can send me some instances of chads playing AC.
So far I've only seen soys and women play it.
I knew a Chad who went to my school who played it. He was a giga autist ngl but no one gave a shit about anything he did.

the personality of these villagers must be awful

If I ever get that game, only fellow brocels allowed

IDK why everyone loves that game, it seems so boring to me

I love animal crossing

I don't time travel like a faggot

True, they're wild and disgusting creatures. Who don't posses any empathy. But still pretend to have it, in order to virtue signal.
tbh

Incel simulator tbh.

I never played that shit game

its an ez game ngl which is why foids like it. Foids can't play games that require skill or thinking so they are stuck with virtual garden games like animal crossing. Its a fun game but its not challenging at all.
True. You never see foids actually going pro on FPS games that require strategy. Sure, they'll play. But there's a reason they don't go into e-sports

True. You never see foids actually going pro on FPS games that require strategy. Sure, they'll play. But there's a reason they don't go into e-sports
very true

What the fuck is so good about that game? Looks like absolute trash.

What the fuck is so good about that game? Looks like absolute trash.
its relaxing ngl. Though I am biased since I like fishing, hunting and farming games.