Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anhedonia hitting like crazy. Feel like every effort is futile. Probably is, though...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
I was just watching a fat man trying to lose weight in an internet project (wtv you wanna call it) and it kinda clicked to me.

Why do anything? Why "strive for greatness"? Is that even achievable? In this day and age? Without the right connections and genetics? Is achieving anything like that just a matter of positive mental perspective? is it really though?

if i were to become a chad overnight, would that cure the jadedness i feel inside? The insecurities, the "learned helplessness"? (which is just normiespeak to tell you its your fault for no one ever giving a shit about you and actively trying to make your life a living hell).

I saw in a comment in a zoomer trader video which said, succintly enough "my hunger cannot be satisfied no more".

But for me, its actually the opposite. I think my lack of hunger for trying to make my life better (together with lack of hope in anything ever changing) is puzzling, to say the least.

I dont even know wtf i want from this life. I just know foids and vapid materialism wont be it.

End of rant.

If you became Chad overnight, somehow, your mind will start to liberate a lot of chemicals so you start forgetting all the suffering you passed through.

I cannot prove it, but makes the most logical sense.

The problem with swallowing the blackpill is not that it only shows you that it never began, but the primary fact on foids' nature.

if i were to become a chad overnight, would that cure the jadedness i feel inside? The insecurities, the "learned helplessness"?
No it wouldn’t.
It would change how your environment interacts with you, but inside you’re still a wounded mentalcel.

If you became Chad overnight, somehow, your mind will start to liberate a lot of chemicals so you start forgetting all the suffering you passed through.

The problem with swallowing the blackpill is not that it only shows you that it never began, but the primary fact on foids' nature.

Nothing will ever heal the wound of getting ostracized by peers as a teen and missing out on teen love