Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Angry White Virgins Known as "Incels" are Plotting Against America? [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I'm sick of these Ameritards trying to label us all as white and right wingers. They don't want to learn about inceldom all they want to do is push their narrative and political agenda. The stuff this guy is saying about incels is nonsense most incels are not even politically affiliated. They are trying to tie us in with the men's rights movement and the alt right.

We're not all white, faggot.

the braindead masses will eat this up, just watch...

these guys eat up jewish media like a fat man who eats burgers and fries

I'm sorry that ethnicels have to put up with shit.

Nothing new here retarded normshits being themselves

"As absurd as it sounds, angry white virgin men, known as Incels, short for involuntary celibate, a misogynistic subsection of the alt right, are so entitled to women's bodies, they are plotting attacks against them? This is truly bizarre!"

No, bizarre is everyone who calls incels exclusively "angry white virgin men", bizarre is everyone who thinks that we are connected to the alt right, bizarre is everyone who thinks that we (99.9 percent of us) are legit plotting attacks against women...

It makes me feel sad and angry at the same time that people are not capable of grasping certain things, that they do not even bother "learning" about us but just instantly make false assumptions.

And again...Angry WHITE men?! I cant even...

one guy shitposts about a beta rebellion before going ER and normies think incels are a terrorist group, JUST FUCKING LOL

They are right. All ethnics here are sfcels larping as ethnics.

When most incel killers were ethnic.

Someone needs to assassinate these sub-vegetables

most people here are deathniks. But that doesn't fit the libshit agenda

There is legitimately an agenda against you whitecels.

If they would just peek, even for a couple of seconds, they know right away the demographic of the ppl posting here. Yet, they dont. They literally just make up shit about us or zoom in on radical even sarcastic edgy comments.

Someone needs to make a Youtube video debunking these lies.

You mean, (((America))).

JFL at the Jewish media trying to act all patriotic.

Jfl, half this forum is ethnic.

Inceldom is colour blind, we don’t discriminate on basis of race.

Women on other hand are very racist.

Look at that uncle Thom.
> A N G R Y
> W H I T E
> M E N

They just say whites because it's so hard for them to see another race "doing wrong".

apparently we are also right wing, even thought a lot of us arent even from the US.

some americans really think the world revolves around their obese country.

Now all you ethniks can think again when you decry the jews agenda in the media against the white man

Now all you ethniks can think again when you decry the jews agenda in the media against the white man
It's not just against the white man how can you be so naive

It's not just against the white man how can you be so naive

Obviously, but the fact they dive straight into their usual narrative about "muh white man" says everything you need to know.

It's the same on Lookism, like 2/3rd of the site is ethnic

We must secure our Aryan existance. Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Trump is the best president, I would suck Putin's dick, Hillary is a slut, Hitler did nothing wrong. Alt-righters unite !!!!

idiots trying to label us as all white

Ethnics sidelined as usual. JFL.

I love how only whites can be incels according to SJWs.

I'm not even from Murica.

all they want to do is push their narrative and political agenda. The stuff this guy is saying about incels is nonsense most incels are not even politically affiliated.
You're learning how the Jew media works.

This is why I haven't been interested in the media posting shit on us, other than I hope it opens more people to the black pill.

Funny how Incels are apparently all white, yet on here people talk about just be white theory all the time...