Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Angry Joe accused of Sexual Assault.

I hope he manages to fend foid hordes off, but it looks like a losing battle with all that's going on in the gaming industry.

That's what he gets for turning into a leftist cuck

The world revolves around Chads. Anybody who says otherwise deserve a soy injection. :feelzez:

I hope he manages to fend foid hordes off, but it looks like a losing battle with all that's going on in the gaming industry.
He managed to fend the foid horde off :feelsmage:

The world revolves around Chads. Anybody who says otherwise deserve a soy injection. :feelzez:
In 2010 perhaps. In 2020 a 2/10 landwhale foid SMVmogs Gigachad.

I'm torn. I don't like it when women win but there is a part of me that wants to see Joe's world crumble that faggot
I enjoy each and every man that gets rape accusations against them. Serves them right for being in proximity to females in the first place for this to even ever happen.
If women were put in their place, as they should have been, none of these allegations and accusations would even come out because the woman would understand her place in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back