Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Angry insecurity is a powerful virtue, and I hate it when clearly insecure people choose to be normtard bluepill positivers.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
If you're ugly or average insecurity is the only thing you have to put you at chad tier. Constantly being angry and thinking about upgrading is a good thing. Morality is second to evolutionary competition, and insecurity is the voice in your brain telling you you need it.
If you're overly moralistic, or positivist, you're fucked. The Jews bank on that, and make religions all around it (christianity, PC culture, SJWism, etc)

I hate it when insecure ugly girls have underlying vanity but they choose to get on the bluepill normie moderate spirited bandwagon. Female hypocrisy is about playing stealth and making everything happy clappy, whimsy drifty. But in reality that's just a status signalling strategy, to imply you don't have to be controlling or uptight in order to gain value, but in reality they are.
Everything anchors to the regression of the primality (impulsivity, superficiality, materialism)

Women being whimsy ditsy is their gender norm, and also a strategy to refuse understanding/ acknowledging an issue they don't want fixed.
Every issue you acknowledge but don't want to fix de-virtue signals you, and people are more concerned with appearances than even simply acknowledgement.
People predicate the resource/ negative return polarity of issues before the morality of it.
America won't address issues they don't want to solve. Talk about too many issues in Africa, and no one caring to fix it, or spending the resources just reveals more about what they are.
Polarity consideration, negative return consideration in fixing an issue, ... that's what stops women from seeing things and caring.

I would never recommend a guy to show insecurities in front of his girl

I would never recommend a guy to show insecurities in front of his girl
What you do is do insecure compensatory behavior, but do it for some other reason, make it fake, be psycho manipulator.

Redpill cope,

If you're Chad girls will see it as a posotive that you're open about your emotions
Since they want to be the chad's "savior", but in reality they're just trying to get emotional leverage since they want his cock.
Also, be careful about compensatory insecurities, you gotta warp their intuition.

Isaac Newton IQ post right here.

"Everything anchors to the regression of the primality"

Being overly-positive is being delusional.

When ugly ppl wanna be nice and soft it sickens me. You've been dealt a bad hand on the evolutionary hierarchy. So be angry and start to be elitist. Teach everyone the negativity all have to live with.
The idea that basing confidence on Looks money status being weak is pure cope.
"Everything anchors to the regression of the primality"
Counting on gravity is the rational thing.
ANYONE who gives you anything nice, or has their regression point not being a superficial, materialistic, masculinity hailing piece of shit is an exception.
Counting on gravity is the only constant to life. Everything that opposes gravity is the miracle. And women would rather go for chad, because they think the gravity of mankind is genetic redistribution of average, and average is failure.
So, because of that, here we are.

Last edited: