Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Angry Blackcel speaks the truth about cofidence

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper

The funny part about the video is when he yells and his voice cracks like crazy, but every thing that this man says is how the world works for ugly men.

Here's the thing about confidence. It can help greatly in business. Why? Cause that's all about what you know and what you can do, and that's something that you can fake and hide. You can't hide your looks, so no matter how confident you are, the truth is in plain sight.

High IQ

Also I can see the incel features which makes me understand why blackcels are here. I honestly thought most blackcels on here looked like Kevin Hart and it was the height that was the problem

5'2, autistic and black. It never began for Kent.

Here's the thing about confidence. It can help greatly in business. Why? Cause that's all about what you know and what you can do, and that's something that you can fake and hide. You can't hide your looks, so no matter how confident you are, the truth is in plain sight.
Same I use to be really confident when giving speeches in my speech class back in high school, but for some reason I always messed up and the teacher would give me a bad grade, while he gave all the good looking chads better grades than me even though they always stuttered,and frozen in the middle of the class and I felt like I was more confident than them, but since they were more attractive than I was they got the better grade, not because they were more confident than I was.

LOL isnt it kent guy here? it is weird to see our guys on youtube tbh