Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Angloskank ends up in coma after starting fight with man at feminist campus

Pussy pass denied. Awesome. Smashing the matriarchy one punch at a time.

Nothing says equal rights quite like equal rights.

The incident happened on New Brunswick street, outside the Rutgers University campus in New Jersey, USA. A 19 year old South Amboy woman in full ready-to-ride-cock-carousel attire assaulted a young man with a punch. The man quickly retaliated with a counter punch that held nothing back and landed that bitch like a pro.

The skank got her privilege knocked the absolute fuck out of her. She was said to be in a coma with a fractured skull. Here’s hoping the victim of her aggression also sues the living shit out of her. He was detained by the police but released shortly after they reviewed the evidence. The fact that the police never arrested and charged the aggressor tells you how pervasive misandry and female privilege still are in the world.

Equality can be a bitch, huh? Pussy Pass = DENIED!
Pussy pass denied. Awesome. Smashing the matriarchy one punch at a time.
DinduHunter says:

February 9, 2019 at 3:55 am

“The fact that the police never arrested and charged the aggressor tells you how pervasive misandry and female privilege still are in the world.”
I agree. But, it IS good that they let the guy go after reviewing the video evidence. In the past they’d have kept his ass in jail, even after reviewing the video. Because “ya never hit dem derez wamenz. Even if dey punch you first.”
So it appears we are making a little bit of progress.

Equal rights, equal lefts. It’s only fair. Equality comes with responsibilities.

"She was said to be in a coma with a fractured skull."
Based and very good lifefuel

DinduHunter says:

February 9, 2019 at 3:55 am

“The fact that the police never arrested and charged the aggressor tells you how pervasive misandry and female privilege still are in the world.”
I agree. But, it IS good that they let the guy go after reviewing the video evidence. In the past they’d have kept his ass in jail, even after reviewing the video. Because “ya never hit dem derez wamenz. Even if dey punch you first.”
So it appears we are making a little bit of progress.
I dont understand how they where supposed to arrest the bitch if she got put into a coma by the punch?

Lifefuel, if that bicht Tried to hit me for sure i'll smash hER

I want to punch a woman someday. I wish one assaulted me so I could take my gymcel tard rage on her

The guy should definitely press charges and bring the case against her with full force.

If someone tries to shoot you, then your going to shoot back, absolutely no different here, pure lifefuel

she'll suck him off as soon as the coma is over probably, then tell her numale boyfriend she did it only to fight slut shaming culture

They are used to men never fighting back,because when they do they get blown the fuck out.

Watching manlets pulverize tallfags and foids is lifefuel for me.

the reaction of the men around shows that all men have as much contempt for sluts as we do tbh