Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anglos and Spaniards:

Funny how internet seethes at race mixing...only when their women do this

Anglos are based for not mixing

@DarkStar

Photo 2024 07 30 14 18 19

Weren't you against mixing tho ?
Yeah I am

It's just a meme, making fun of the Spaniards for what they did & showing they should have done what the Anglos did
Latam is shithole while before great jew cucking Anglosphere was at top of the entire world
It's a shithole cause it is mixed

This map is telling:
Brazil

Incoming angry brazilians monkeys when somebody denies their '';superiority and pride'' :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul:
Just like the Argentines, South America is a great land, but all its people are degenerate animals due to external influences and lack of access to basic things, although it was the Europeans themselves who messed up that continent, mixing and doing more things . South America is very diverse, the United States is even worse, it is as diverse as Brazil itself, and Europe will be invaded by Africans. And most white Europeans are ugly and manlet, while Asians never started, but at least our policy is quite strict towards foreigners. The truth is that it was the Europeans themselves who transformed Brazil and the rest of mestizo America.

Just like the Argentines, South America is a great land, but all its people are degenerate animals due to external influences and lack of access to basic things, although it was the Europeans themselves who messed up that continent, mixing and doing more things . South America is very diverse, the United States is even worse, it is as diverse as Brazil itself, and Europe will be invaded by Africans. And most white Europeans are ugly and manlet, while Asians never started, but at least our policy is quite strict towards foreigners. The truth is that it was the Europeans themselves who transformed Brazil and the rest of mestizo America.
The truth you are subhuman nip monkey

The truth you are subhuman nip monkey

Technically yes, I am a subhuman Japanese, and no difference makes me call myself that on an incel forum, a bunch of soy people, whether denying it or accepting it. Nothing changes the fact of what I said.

Technically yes, I am a subhuman Japanese, and no difference makes me call myself that on an incel forum, a bunch of soy people, whether denying it or accepting it. Nothing changes the fact of what I said.
Just like i am subhuman Pole still some civilizations are better than others and guess that european reigns supreme over others

Just like i am subhuman Pole still some civilizations are better than others and guess that european reigns supreme over others
You can find whatever you want, I'm not discussing perceptions. Obviously, there are always places 'superior' to others, but you as an individual don't differ much from others, you have the same anthropocentric tendency as any human being.

You can find whatever you want, I'm not discussing perceptions. Obviously, there are always places 'superior' to others, but you as an individual don't differ much from others, you have the same anthropocentric tendency as any human being.
Very true i agree with you still even here social outcasts debate their superiority over others, people love to insert dominance over others