Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Angloid incel bingo

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

Amazin', is this guy the incel avatar? All the way back from 2015... a meme becomes reality before it ever was a meme.

Dude manages to tick all the boxes:
> satirical fedposting on anon image boards (but because he's angloid in britbongland he has to go to court)
> explaining memes IRL
> ugly NHS glasses (which he compulsively adjusts several times)
> round, soft facial features
> heightcel (standing on the steppes)
> framecel (wearing thick coat)
> bad haircut
> bad skin
> squeaky, weak voice (at least he can form coherent sentences in front of a woman)
> skinny fat (double chin already)
> pasty, pale complexion
> submissive body language
> fidgety overall
> incelcore clothing (nondescript, utilitarian dark coat and sweater)

What did I miss?

qf0w00pbmtpz.jpg

Last edited:
He's a slayer in Asia.

Sometimes I wonder how can Humans even look like that, didn't he go through puberty? How can he look so underdeveloped? Is it inbreeding?

It's crazy, you won't find this shit in Sea Elephants for example all Sea Elephant Males are 3 times the size of females and display strong sexual dimorphism but we Humans can end up looking like this somehow.

Sometimes I wonder how can Humans even look like that, didn't he go through puberty? How can he look so underdeveloped? Is it inbreeding?

It's crazy, you won't find this shit in Sea Elephants for example all Sea Elephant Males are 3 times the size of females and display strong sexual dimorphism but we Humans can end up looking like this somehow.
Right on the money tbh. The disparity or differences between humans is higher than it should be. Which is why we have chinlet abominations and fucks with jawlines that can cut through steel beams

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back