Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anglo women are the worst foids on the planet

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Seriously, I do not know of another set of foids who are so degenerate and have such incredibly high standards at the same time. I know some countries have bad women but that pales in comparison to Anglo whores.

They fuck about and shag Chads and Tyrones abroad in countries like Spain, especially in young people hotspots like Ibiza and Magaluf which are basically brothel resorts at this point, then when they’re at home they set their standards to the stars settling for nothing less than an Anglo or foreign Chad. They’re also the most promiscuous women on the planet (NZ women in particular) and they are EXTREMELY cruel to men that they don’t like. I hate them so fucking much, they aren’t even that attractive. Damn hags INFURIATE ME :feelsree::feelsree:

stuck-up prick tease cunts are what they are

stuck-up prick tease cunts are what they are
I don’t know why they think they’re so fucking special. Cum breath pieces of shit.

From what I've noticed.

Anglo women = Will have sex with Chadlites & Chads of all economic backgrounds

Med women = Will only have sex with Chadlites & Chads of above-average or wealthy economic backgrounds

I think this is because Med women tend to have close nit families, with a close father around, and the father is very strict with the daughter in regards to casual sex (compared with Anglo father, if he is around) - so although both want Chadlite/Chad, the thing is, the Med girls are going to have a lower sexual partner count, because the Med girls will only fuck with Chadlites/Chads who are above-average in economic status, where as the Anglo girls will fuck any Chad, even drug addicted Chadlite/Chads on NEETBUX.

I think this explains the disparity between between sexual partner count of Anglo foids and Med foids. I think Anglo foids also have MUCH more freedom in their teen years compared to Med foids. FYI: I'm a Med living in Anglo country, and Im looking at this based on trends I notice, Med girls still only want Chads, but they generally only fuck with them if they're at least above-average in economic status, where as the Anglo girls will fuck any bum Chads off the street so long as he is tall and good looking. BUT THEY ALL WANT CHAD SO IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER LOL.

Basically if you're a Chad, your probably going to get most of your sex from Anglo foids

FYI: This could be wrong, but its what I notice. Tell me if you have noticed similar.

Last edited:
American women in general tbh

Anglo women don’t even see me as a human. They despise short Anglos (I’m Anglo-Celtic) or use them as jesters.

noodlewhores are the most cold-hearted tbh ngl

From what I've noticed.

Med women = Will only have sex with Chadlites & Chads of above-average or wealthy economic backgrounds

I think this is because Med women tend to have close nit families, with a close father around, and the father is very strict with the daughter in regards to casual sex (compared with Anglo father, if he is around) - so although both want Chadlite/Chad, the thing is, the Med girls are going to have a lower sexual partner count, because the Med girls will only fuck with Chadlites/Chads who are above-average in economic status, where as the Anglo girls will fuck any Chad, even drug addicted Chadlite/Chads on NEETBUX.

I think this explains the disparity between between sexual partner count of Anglo foids and Med foids. I think Anglo foids also have MUCH more freedom in their teen years compared to Med foids. FYI: I'm a Med living in Anglo country, and Im looking at this based on trends I notice, Med girls still only want Chads, but they generally only fuck with them if they're at least above-average in economic status, where as the Anglo girls will fuck any bum Chads off the street so long as he is tall and good looking. BUT THEY ALL WANT CHAD SO IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER LOL.

Basically if you're a Chad, your probably going to get most of your sex from Anglo foids
Pretty much all of this is true to be honest. Anglo women will literally fuck a homeless Chad. They have high standards and no standards at the same time. If you’re a normie, you’ll get sloppy seconds and the dregs, if you’re incel it is literally over for you. Can’t speak for the other countries in the UK like Wales but I guess Welsh foids are the same. They shag Anglo chad tourists a lot from what I’ve seen.

From what I've noticed.

FYI: This could be wrong, but its what I notice. Tell me if you have noticed similar.

Clarify something, Med foid = Mediteranean? What separates Med foids from anglo foids specifically?

These are the women that 3rd world whores are looking up too and following their steps.

Anglo women don’t even see me as a human. They despise short Anglos (I’m Anglo-Celtic) or use them as jesters.
Brutal heightpill ngl. It’s over for purer Anglos and especially over for Brythonicels as well tbh. Literally never stood a chance in this country.

Pretty much all of this is true to be honest. Anglo women will literally fuck a homeless Chad. They have high standards and no standards at the same time. If you’re a normie, you’ll get sloppy seconds and the dregs, if you’re incel it is literally over for you. Can’t speak for the other countries in the UK like Wales but I guess Welsh foids are the same. They shag Anglo chad tourists a lot from what I’ve seen.

My Chadlite cousin in Greece said hes fucked over 200 foids, but only 3 of them were Greek foids, which were 3 GFs he had as a kid/teenager. The hundreds of other foids were from Northern Europe, UK, America, Australia, etc.

A lot of guys in Greece are using the pseudo-tourist-guide-strategy to get laid, buts they dont realize it only works for Chadlites/Chads.

My Chadlite cousin in Greece said hes fucked over 200 foids, but only 3 of them were Greek foids, which were 3 GFs he had as a kid/teenager. The hundreds of other foids were from Northern Europe, UK, America, Australia, etc.

A lot of guys in Greece are using the pseudo-tourist-guide-strategy to get laid, buts they dont realize it only works for Chadlites/Chads.
I bet Spanish chads use that strategy too. Anglo women lust after exotic Mediterranean chads when they’re abroad. A tall, square jawed Iberian will be getting action with Anglo whores with ease. Being an incel Anglo is pure suicidefuel.

I bet Spanish chads use that strategy too. Anglo women lust after exotic Mediterranean chads when they’re abroad. A tall, square jawed Iberian will be getting action with Anglo whores with ease. Being an incel Anglo is pure suicidefuel.
are you a manlet? and which anglosphere country are you from?

nvm its on your profile jfl

you need a good face to compensate being under 6ft, even then its an uphill battle.
Even if I did have a good face, I’m autistic and introverted in an Anglo country that is very extroverted. Most foids here are extroverted, outgoing and some are even rowdy. It’s all futile.

Even if I did have a good face, I’m autistic and introverted in an Anglo country that is very extroverted. Most foids here are extroverted, outgoing and some are even rowdy. It’s all futile.

Anglo Incel vs Med Incel
Anglo normie vs Med normie
Anglo chad vs Med Chad
?

Mogs me from the Highlands to the Cliffs of Dover
just look at the foids face in the video. her ovaries cant control themselves. anti-social autistic chad still can get laid easily

just look at the foids face in the video. her ovaries cant control themselves. anti-social autistic chad still can get laid easily
Chad could be in a wheelchair and he would still slay because of his looks

ah a fellow ukcel.

we are completely invisible to them and yet they behave like degenerate slags for chad, working in a pub ive seen this multiple times, its actually pretty repulsive.

The funniest ones are the female bar staff who put on the teehee im not like that act, meanwhile they are riding the cock carousel.

in some ways its good im completely invisible to foids at work

lmao he fucks it up cause hes "too shy" JFL @ 1:16

“Too shy? Teehee that’s cute, Chad!” :chad:
“Too shy? Get some better social skills, inkwell!”:soy:
ah a fellow ukcel.

we are completely invisible to them and yet they behave like degenerate slags for chad, working in a pub ive seen this multiple times, its actually pretty repulsive.

The funniest ones are the female bar staff who put on the teehee im not like that act, meanwhile they are riding the cock carousel.

I literally could not work with Anglo foids 9-5. It’d be unbearable.

“Too shy? Teehee that’s cute, Chad!” :chad:
“Too shy? Get some better social skills, inkwell!”:soy:

I literally could not work with Anglo foids 9-5. It’d be unbearable.
the comments are ragefuel.

"omg hes so gorgeous"

then one copes saying hes too good looking that it will difficult to break through that mid length relationship banner

anglo foids are matresses for sub saharans

ah a fellow ukcel.

i feel sorry for anglocels. most are inbred looking rats, while the middle-upper class ones are all tall and male model esque chads. only low inhib chavs get dirty HIV infested foids

the comments are ragefuel.

"omg hes so gorgeous"

then one copes saying hes too good looking that it will difficult to break through that mid length relationship banner
“Looks don’t matter inkwell! It’s his personality that will seal the deal!”:soy::soy:

From what I've noticed.

Maybe the ones who lives in arab countries, but European med foids lust over northerner Chads and their aryan features, i see this all the time in my country.Even mutt rapebaby foids who happen to have slightly lighter hair think like they deserve an anglo aryan Chad, and reject medcels

Seriously, I do not know of another set of foids who are so degenerate and have such incredibly high standards at the same time. I know some countries have bad women but that pales in comparison to Anglo whores.

They fuck about and shag Chads and Tyrones abroad in countries like Spain, especially in young people hotspots like Ibiza and Magaluf which are basically brothel resorts at this point, then when they’re at home they set their standards to the stars settling for nothing less than an Anglo or foreign Chad. They’re also the most promiscuous women on the planet (NZ women in particular) and they are EXTREMELY cruel to men that they don’t like. I hate them so fucking much, they aren’t even that attractive. Damn hags INFURIATE ME :feelsree::feelsree:
NZ women are the first to get the right of voting.
Englo women were also in the forefront of suffrage.
It might be a fair explanation.

i feel sorry for anglocels. most are inbred looking rats, while the middle-upper class ones are all tall and male model esque chads. only low inhib chavs get dirty HIV infested foids
You have to be very low inhib to score with a girl over here, as well as being 6ft and Chad.

Northern European women are probably worse.

Stopped reading after title, shegroids worst of worst

I have witnessed their hatred. It is truly beyond anything I could comprehend. But they no longer have power over me. I have given up on the west. I don't desire to live here, I don't want a girl here, I want nothing to do with this part of the world. As soon as I am done with my HSK Level 3/5 exams I am getting the fuck out of here to live in China or some other Asian country.

This is how the typical anglo woman ages.

GP

Noodlewhores are disgusting too tbh

Noodlewhores are disgusting too tbh
Noodlewhores are the worst. The most nasty, hypergamous, ferile and xenophobic pieces of shit. I don't know where the fuck these idiot guys get the idea that they're "friendly" and "nice". It must be from the SEA hookers who want their cash.

Noodlewhores are the worst. The most nasty, hypergamous, ferile and xenophobic pieces of shit. I don't know where the fuck these idiot guys get the idea that they're "friendly" and "nice". It must be from the SEA hookers who want their cash.
Let those fags find out the hard way :feelsokman: jfl

They are the most self-loathing weirdos in the world. Everyone can agree they act pretentious & weird as fuck. Its as if they have some sort of quasi-autism that inhibits any decency or gratitude for absolutely anything.

They're fucking worshiped by EVERYBODY yet claim oppression like they're black folk. Total bullshit; these are the same cunts that'll call the police on you because you said something rude to them. Real talk...

Short Fat Loudmouthed Dresses in Missguided trashy clothes. Looking less than a East European Wh.re behind a window in Amsterdam.

some sort of quasi-autism

An empowered female hooman at her best.

Last edited: