Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AngERy

Grow a pair faggot and learn to be a man.

I'm the nigger who will steal your lunch money and fuck your undesirable cunt of a wife's holes. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1eoxohe/lmao_rape_makes_me_so_horny_im_such_a_tough_guy_y/

I'll gRAPE this faggots wife and make him watch as I tear all of his girlfriends holes into mincemeat. Then I will make her cry out my name as I smack her around, and then post the videos and nudes to motherless :feelsokman:

Same I would tie his girlfriend up, punch her and rape her mouth first then I would proceed to rape her other holes all while this soy fag watches. Then I would spank her and make her serve me like a good little slave toilet that she is

@ColdBoy you have IT eating out of your dog bowl :feelskek:

It's a 13 year old foid, or an old man pretending to be one

That pedo faggot @ColdBoy again :feelskek:

Why the fuck won't IT post any of my posts? are they that pathetic that they can't formulate a single argument against my talking points?

Why the fuck won't IT post any of my posts? are they that pathetic that they can't formulate a single argument against my talking points?
Their too busy sucking eachothers dick

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1eoxohe/lmao_rape_makes_me_so_horny_im_such_a_tough_guy_y/

I'll gRAPE this faggots wife and make him watch as I tear all of his girlfriends holes into mincemeat. Then I will make her cry out my name as I smack her around, and then post the videos and nudes to motherless :feelsokman:

The idiots completely misconstrued the post to begin with. Nowhere did OP state or imply rape makes him horny. They have to spin it that way to feed the narrative incels are pro-rape/non-consensual sex.

The irony is of course that if anything it's foids that are pro-rape in the sense they want to be raped and this is connected to why they reject us. (they go with men with predatory/rapey personalities over men like us who are far more likely to be laid back in personality.)

I don't literally mean they want to be raped. That would be oxymoronic. I mean, as the wiki says, they want men to practice a mild form of rape, they are turned off by the antithesis of rape, which is complete consent. What the balance is to strike then, I have no fucking idea and most days I feel like roping and giving up on the prospect of ever dating entirely anyway. You can't ask foids for the answer either because they're lying sociopaths, that especially in the context of sexuality/relationships always say the opposite of what they want because, again, they are animals with a primal brain who want to be raped.

I honestly need to move to another country. I'm losing my mind. I've literally spent the entire summer alone in my room, on the internet (here and reddit and unfortunately, I've made the mistake of also using Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube despite those being functionally unusuable; I often can't post comments or even edit them) thinking about how much I hate this society, the people in it, and all the bullshit lies that justify it. But there's no point in understanding it more than 99% of other people. No two ways about it, I'm roping or permanently leaving the hell-hole that is the U.S. My life will never improve here. I'm not a proponent of NAWALT theory but I'm convinced that people are better elsewhere.