Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel anger

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I am genuinely so angry about my life circumstances that my head constantly hurts because I am so fucking angry all the time. Like I literally want to punch the wall and break my knuckles or smth that's how I angry I am.

only thing i can say, insert 5,56 x 45 mm rounds in normie and chads skull, then 12 gauge in your head after you finish (in gtav)

kill them with hate and rage

take it out on the chads and stacies (in grand theft auto san andreas)

kill them with hate and rage
i dont want to kill anyone I want peace of mind but being non-NT means that i constantly overthink. I am jealous of normshits.

Paint your rage on the street with a 9mm

i dont want to kill
CUCK SCUMBAG. Niggers rape you, mock you torture all the day and you are :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: I DONT WANT TO KILL ANYONE!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy: I WANT PEACE OF MIND!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

If i had a gun i wouldnt doubt a milisecond to go mass sooth in gtav.

I WANNA BOMB HOSPITALS WITH THIS THING
WacoGoesDown

too bad. i was just talking about videogame
that 4chan guy was also saying in minecraft. If you're in first world and write like this that means ur very stupid because they don't take jokes.

I am genuinely so angry about my life circumstances that my head constantly hurts because I am so fucking angry all the time. Like I literally want to punch the wall and break my knuckles or smth that's how I angry I am.
i want the world to be gone