Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anger over the smallest things?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Ever have those days where every little thing fills you with rage and anger? You miss a step, or can't get comfortable while laying down, drop something, bite your lip, mispell a word while typing on your phone, etc, and just get angry as shit.

It's exacerbated when you have no copes and come home from work at 8 p.m just to lie in bed and do it all over again the next day. I need to let this anger out, it doesn't feel healthy.

I get days when everything makes me feel like dying, but it's never outwardly directed. I don't have much in the way of a temper.

it seems like i have a lot more days like that now

its just because we live a robotic life with no affection that we want everything else to be perfect at least

yep, although i dont have as many days like that, most of my days is just being a depressed blackpilled lifeless soul

A lot of unattractive people are unsatisfied with their lives of course we're going to be more bitter as a result of that and of course we get mad over small things.

A Chad could drop his iphone, which ends up possibly cracking his screen, he may get slightly upset/mad, but then later he'll get better later that day when he gets his dick sucked, and live happily the next day.

Lol, life is unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back