Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anger issues

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
It is getting harder and harder to control myself even remotely. I cannot take this shit anymore, it feels like I am constantly at my breaking point, I have nothing more than unadultered hatred/anger. I want to beat someone/something so badly, I just want to release all that fucking anger into something. I hate my job/studies, I hate my life - seriously, if I at least got NEETbux and wouldn't be bothered by others to do something I could at least partially cope, but this here is pure nighmare mode.

I constantly hit my table, my display or the walls - and then my parents complain about that shit (while they also force me to work in a line of work that is far too overtaxing for me) - this is why I also like it whenever they go: Then I am unbothered and can yell/insult things or break them.

I just want to break something. Unironically. At least a box sack (if I had the money or the allowance). I just want to feel the catharsis of destroying something with my own bare hands or feet (as I worked outside I constantly hit my fists against trees and stomped every branch in my path with my feet or squashed it in my hands and it felt so good to break something). I just want to throw something against a wall or out of my window and watch it break (preferably my computer whenever I have problems with it).

I just need a way to release my permanent aggression that builds up only due to my job/studies and inceldom. If I at least had something physical to do and not mostly computer jobs I could finally release that anger at least partially.

I am the same. I made all my knuckles bleed from repeatedly punching my desk, as I saw something which made me want to stab this guy in his brain stem so he fucking dies straight away, can’t take this shit anymore.

i also get this feeling from time to time, at other times im too tired to be be angry.

Buy a punching bag

or join a boxing gym

Buy a punching bag

or join a boxing gym
As a poorcel with a lovely daggers...

I hung up some rolled CARDBOARD from my ceilings, and stabbed the fuck out of it while it was moving and twitching....

That cured me.

Same the rage just slowly creeps in until it gets so hard that you snap. I used to snap a lot during highschool and middleschool but now not so much and the anger just gets greater

Would a punching bag work then if it's more about breaking shit?

I relate to that aspect of wanting to destroy things, which is why I guess I haven't bought a punching bag because it doesn't provide that pain of punching something harder in texture (which probably then has the effect of distracting you from the painful state you are already in) and breaking it, I usually also slam my fist on the table or kick into an older armchair in my room, yes, sometimes in the past I also just hit myself in the head.

I have so much repressed anger things easily Frustate me to the point where I’m yelling screaming and banging shit around.

Risperidone helped me with this problem...

Risperidone is effective for short-term treatment of aggression, temper outbursts, and self-injurious behavior in children with autism. Because these behaviors may be chronic, there is a need to establish the efficacy and safety of longer-term treatment with this agent.

Study the book of five rings

Anger issues gone for now. Just an empty feeling. Sadness.

I am the same. I made all my knuckles bleed from repeatedly punching my desk, as I saw something which made me want to stab this guy in his brain stem so he fucking dies straight away, can’t take this shit anymore.
What’d you see?