Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anger is despair and logical

D

daemon

Banned
-
Think about it:
Why is there Sadness?
Sadness exists as a way to call help. When children cry their parents comfort them.
The majority of us is lonely and was left alone, so being sad makes absolutely no sense. There is no one who cares about us and would read this sadness and come to help, so our sadness turns to anger and the anger to hate.

A normie is sad, gets help and feels better. Someone who is alone gets no help, gets angry and then we are the toxic assholes who deserve to be locked up

<spoiler>IT wont touch this</spoiler>

Last edited:
bruh can you not make the font colour black i cant read shit

Decent greycel post ruined by the incredibly low IQ choice to mske font same color as the background

Decent greycel post ruined by the incredibly low IQ choice to mske font same color as the background
I see it correctly, but I did type it in a browser with dark mode hm Ill try to edit it sorry

A normie is sad, gets help and feels better. Someone who is alone gets no help, gets angry and then we are the toxic assholes who deserve to be locked up
Normies can't understand our situation, they classify us as "toxic" because it make them feel superior to judge someone else, it raise their pathetic ego up each time they do so.

I see it correctly, but I did type it in a browser with dark mode hm Ill try to edit it sorry
Highlight the post, click text color, then remove formatting.

If you make the text black it will stay black in the dark theme rather than change to white.

Highlight the post, click text color, then remove formatting.

If you make the text black it will stay black in the dark theme rather than change to white.
ok thanks did that. I never changed the font color as far as I can tell but I hope its fine now

Ragefuel reminds inside

It's good now.
ye i read it, and anger at your situation is normal, you always see feminist get mad at the "patriacrhy" so why cant incels get mad?