Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anger/hate keeps us alive

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Think about it, what are you without all your hate towards the world? It is what fuels you people who are trying to looksmax (me included), your hate towards the world and trying to prove it wrong for dismissing you, to prove wrong all the females that rejected you and show them that you are capable of looking human. It is the hate and anger towards this world that keeps you alive, the need to show the world it hasn't won by refusing to suicide because by taking your life it shows it was right about you.

Without anger all that is left within in us is a void, empty from our absence and disconnection to our other emotions from lack of usage. How many of you can truly say you feel pure joy, excitement, or love unless its for something negative occurring to others. Without anger we are broken aimless husks of what once was human. Without anger we would have died already, swallowed by sadness and despair that clouds are daily life.

This hate towards other people, the people who have cause us harm or continue to perpetuate our misery is what drives us forward. The need, dream and hope to prove them wrong and cause them the same pain they have caused us. If it weren't for this desire to blackpill the world we would be sad and aimless where suicide would be the only thing left for us too do.

This is the sad reality of our existence. No real reason to live but still desperately trying to cling on.

Im just too much of a coper and coward to sui

guess I overestimated the community....

Sadist said:
Think about it, what are you without all your hate towards the world? It is what fuels you people who are trying to looksmax (me included), your hate towards the world and trying to prove it wrong for dismissing you, to prove wrong all the females that rejected you and show them that you are capable of looking human. It is the hate and anger towards this world that keeps you alive, the need to show the world it hasn't won by refusing to suicide because by taking your life it shows it was right about you.

Without anger all that is left within in us is a void, empty from our absence and disconnection to our other emotions from lack of usage. How many of you can truly say you feel pure joy, excitement, or love unless its for something negative occurring to others. Without anger we are broken aimless husks of what once was human. Without anger we would have died already, swallowed by sadness and despair that clouds are daily life.

This hate towards other people, the people who have cause us harm or continue to perpetuate our misery is what drives us forward. The need, dream and hope to prove them wrong and cause them the same pain they have caused us. If it weren't for this desire to blackpill the world we would be sad and aimless where suicide would be the only thing left for us too do.

This is the sad reality of our existence. No real reason to live but still desperately trying to cling on.

Quote garaa fom naruto  
Love only your self live only for your self fight only for your self.

I feel like this most of the time but on some days it is just pure madness, like nothing seems real to me.

My thoughts exactly. Pure hate and this forum keeps me alive.