Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Angels and demons are male or female?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Do they have genders? Or are angels female and demons male? Or the other way around?

Do they have genders? Or are angels female and demons male? Or the other way around?
They are androgynous. They can manifest themselves as either male or female.

Let me be honest with you when i tell you , I have never in my whole life thought about that

Men are the angels. Women the demons. Obviously. It's based off real life after all.

Idk but they torment me

neither, they are sexless since they dont breed.

don't assume their gender of some fucked up shit will happen to you

"This was their appearance: they were of human form. 6 Each had four faces, and each of them had four wings. 7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a calf’s foot; and they sparkled like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. And the four had their faces and their wings thus: 9 their wings touched one another; each of them moved straight ahead, without turning as they moved. 10 As for the appearance of their faces: the four had the face of a human being, the face of a lion on the right side, the face of an ox on the left side, and the face of an eagle; 11 such were their faces. Their wings were spread out above; each creature had two wings, each of which touched the wing of another, while two covered their bodies."

Ezekiel 1:10

i think they are all male, depending on what text you read they all have male names.

any type of sighting of possible supernatural creature also seems to have a male form, like mothman

they don't reproduce so there is no need for female, since God also is a masculine form and they were created like him then you would presume they are more male than anything else

"The only named angels in the Bible—Michael, Gabriel, Lucifer—had male names and all are referred to in the masculine. “Michael and his angels” (Revelation 12:7); “Mary was greatly troubled at his [Gabriel’s] words” (Luke 1:29); “Oh, Lucifer, son of the morning” (Isaiah 14:12). Other references to angels are always in the masculine gender. In Judges 6:21, the angel holds a staff in “his” hand. Zechariah asks an angel a question and reports that “he” answered (Zechariah 1:19). The angels in Revelation are all spoken of as “he” and their possessions as “his” (Revelation 10:1, 5; 14:19; 16:2, 4, 17; 19:17; 20:1)."

Source: https://www.gotquestions.org/angels-male-female.html