Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Angel Beats thread.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Anybody else watch this anime? It was one of the earliest ones I've watched and it helped introduce me to anime and waifus

Anime has become an integral part of incel culture for some reason...

Why is Anime so closely associated with Incels now

Anime has become an integral part of incel culture for some reason...
In that world we can have our waifus, adventures, and everything else we can't have in real life.
Most of the anime made is created specifically to cater towards virgin Japanese neets.

In that world we can have our waifus, adventures, and everything else we can't have in real life.
Most of the anime made is created specifically to cater towards virgin Japanese neets.
Western and Japanese women need to be punished and enslaved for making their men suffer so much.

Western and Japanese women need to be punished and enslaved for making their men suffer so much.
The population of foreigners in Japan is 1%

It's way crazier in Japan, those guys have to work literally all day and on weekends, and they don't even have a waifus to come home to, so they use anime instead.

It's way crazier in Japan, those guys have to work literally all day and on weekends, and they don't even have a waifus to come home to, so they use anime instead.
That's fucking sad tbh.

My first anime, this got me to full on cry

@Crustaciouse is it back to normal?

I like shows for their storylines and not whether they are normie shit or not