Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anecdote of an oldcel; In pre-smartphone days, I remember seeing hot foids in the trashy slums

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
36 yo oldcel here.

I remember, way back when I was 22, coping with the idea that when I wealthmaxxed I'd be able to go to one of the slums & pick a foid.

Well, I've wealthmaxxed pretty well, I'd say I'm better than 90% of the population here. Still, I'm a miserable loser.

The slums are still there, but it appears as if all decent foids just disappeared from there, all I see tattoed landwhales & ugly males like me coping with alcohol or some cheap dangerous chemical.

I think all the average/hot foids living in the slum just realized that all they had to do was to upload some photos to internet and they'd be able to escape their misery. I think most of them now are living with rich betabuxxers or just doing fine by themselves.

Women can't lose, this is an universal truth even in third world non feminist countries

36 yo oldcel here.

I remember, way back when I was 22, coping with the idea that when I wealthmaxxed I'd be able to go to one of the slums & pick a foid.

Well, I've wealthmaxxed pretty well, I'd say I'm better than 90% of the population here. Still, I'm a miserable loser.

The slums are still there, but it appears as if all decent foids just disappeared from there, all I see tattoed landwhales & ugly males like me coping with alcohol or some cheap dangerous chemical.

I think all the average/hot foids living in the slum just realized that all they had to do was to upload some photos to internet and they'd be able to escape their misery. I think most of them now are living with rich betabuxxers or just doing fine by themselves.

Women can't lose, this is an universal truth even in third world non feminist countries

You appear to be mexican. Just take your talents and wealth to south of the border and get yourself an illiterate mexican foid.

It is over here in the west, standards are much more demoralizing when you're being compared to chads and tyrones.

internet did it

yeah man it's so hard for ugly males even with money to get foids

You appear to be mexican. Just take your talents and wealth to south of the border and get yourself an illiterate mexican foid.

It is over here in the west, standards are much more demoralizing when you're being compared to chads and tyrones.

I live in northern Mexico, women here expect whitish Chadlites/Chadriguez. It's the same as in the West minus the economic standards

It's over when you see collegue males without job or money banging women just because their height/face

I've thought about moving to southern mexico but I don't want to end up beheaded or kidnapped by cartelcels

before smartphones I remember you could go to "hip hop" ghetto bars and see a ton of hot ass, young hispanic whores

before smartphones I remember you could go to "hip hop" ghetto bars and see a ton of hot ass, young hispanic whores

they don't go out anymore

Why would they?

They have everything they could possibly want in the palms of their hands

I live in northern Mexico, women here expect whitish Chadlites/Chadriguez. It's the same as in the West minus the economic standards

It's over when you see collegue males without job or money banging women just because their height/face

I've thought about moving to southern mexico but I don't want to end up beheaded or kidnapped by cartelcels

Yeah you're probably going to have to go further South and avoid the cities. All cities are overpopulated and equivalent to any other major city. You're better off looking in the smaller towns and seek out those slums.

Cartel won't do anything to you unless you start something or offend. Fuck you worried about cartel.

they don't go out anymore

Why would they?

They have everything they could possibly want in the palms of their hands

I think that's basically the case

most bars are just full of men even in the hood

Foids can easily escape squalor - we can't. Sad times.

That's where they all belong

They're super ugly now because of food industry. Carbs and sugar in everything, cheap food is literally poison. Skin becomes super dry and lifeless, hair brittle, obesity, teeth rotting from sugary drinks... Whenever I visit my home country in the country side everyone looks way healthier even though they're poor, because ppl still actually grow their own food and there's no fast food places.