Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Android companions can't come soon enough

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I pray that the high IQ hikokomori asians in japan are working hard at perfecting robotics in order to mimic human females to an almost indistinguishable degree. Pair that with some AI and in 15 years we'll have fully function android girlfriends.

They really can't come soon enough, genuinely they are our only hope at living a semi okay life.

The only dilemma I have is choosing between these 2 when I am customising them.
98398cf1ef95c00094837ae3a57bc7b6
Il fullxfull4668505346 2xg8

I pray that the high IQ hikokomori asians in japan are working hard at perfecting robotics in order to mimic human females to an almost indistinguishable degree. Pair that with some AI and in 15 years we'll have fully function android girlfriends.

They really can't come soon enough, genuinely they are our only hope at living a semi okay life.

One day we will have our chance.

High IQ, degenerate Asians will be bring salivation to every incel

The elites will never let us have this.

you ever saw that 2b dancing video from years ago?
i fapped to that :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

idk if you can watch age restricted video:

View: https://youtu.be/crmbEdS7JXY

I'm not really optimistic about the whole android companion tbh, foids will somehow manage to regulate it in order to keep the pussy cartel business alive

If these things become realistic enough and feminists try to ban them, I can see that triggering a literal civil war.

I need one. I don’t care if I’d still technically be incel. I just wanna bust in thic robot

Once they are mass produced for the giant incel population their price will be really affordable

Save us ricecels, you’re our only hope
youre my only hope GIF by Star Wars

Most of us don’t have enough money to buy half an android when they come