Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Andrew Yang has suspended his campaign

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Fuuuuuuuuuckckckkckckckkckckckckkckckckckck:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
The one thing that could alleviate our pain, the eternal neetbux. A plentiful $1,000 a month to help us cope. But you already knew they would never let him help us and the wagies get out of their cagie. Now it's just gonna be some gay democuck that takes money from us and gives it all to single mothers and Chad immigrants to impregnate them more.
RIP to our ricecel savior.
694940094001_6092371860001_6092373236001-vs.jpg

Jfl if you think an Asian has a chance to be president

He's a faggot lover though, also I'm not American so don't care. :feelshmm:

Sad for American neetcels

Ching chong wasn't winning anyway

@Master should make a statement.

Did anyone actually think he was gonna win?

Dumb racist Redditors say Andrew yang is an example that ricecels are accepted in America.

They sure look retarded (as usual) now

dark day for american neetcels

:cryfeels::feelsrope:Neetcels knew this would never happen. Still sad to see.

:feelsrope:it's officially over.

Even if elected there was no way he could implement yangbux anyway, Congress would have crushed it

Th
Even if elected there was no way he could implement yangbux anyway, Congress would have crushed it
This. And even if Congress passed it. The nigger republitard supreme court would block it calling it unconstitutional or some bullshit.

JFL @ a ricecel trying to run for president.

lookism reigns supreme.

yeah i don't think he had any chance, simply by the fact he's asain

I never believed he would actually win, but what makes me sad is he lost spectacularly. There are some high schools that have more students than there are Yang voters for the entire states of Iowa and New Hampshire. I can't help but feel tiny dick ching chong, as he must feel. There is such a huge disconnect between the legions of normie Kloubuchar/Bloomberg voters out there and weirdo Yang supporters. Yang almost fooled us into a state of hope and feeling normal, when the reality is normal is doing what a billionaire TELLS you to do, and to shut up.

Really believing he was gonna give 1000$ in neetbux to every American over 18yo is autistic af kek