Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew Tate:why height doesn't matter??

Every Tallfag: Height doesn’t matter.

Every Tallfag: Height doesn’t matter.
a tallfag telling a short guy that height doesn't matter is like a fat american man telling a skinny starved African that food mean shit.

If he had to restart his life has a 5'4 manlet he wouldn't take it

He just wants to give false hope to his manlet followers so he can get more money out of them
And he also sells hopium

>before becoming influential

What are talking about GrAYwad? The first clip is from a few weeks ago

>before becoming influential

What are talking about GrAYwad? The first clip is from a few weeks ago
i may got the timing wrong but what i meant is that every short guy advice this man is giving is straight bullshit

Not a single short guy at that table lol.

The shortest guy is Fresh @ 5'11''....smfh....normies and their hypocrisy, I tell you boy.

Genetics based caste system at work. These guys are rich off the backs of coping manlets.

Not a single short guy at that table lol.

The shortest guy is Fresh @ 5'11''....smfh....normies and their hypocrisy, I tell you boy.

Genetics based caste system at work. These guys are rich off the backs of coping manlets.
Fresh is a 5’9” Manlet

He just wants to give false hope to his manlet followers so he can get more money out of them
Precisely. These people are all grifters and couldn't give any less of a shit about you. When are you dumb fucks going to learn?