Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Andrew Tate tells you "There is more to life than pussy"

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★

Yet coming from the same asshole who makes fun of you for not having neither, this clown could go on about his gaslighting bullshit and all we could do is hope for some currycel would eventually humble him in a fight but thats only a fantasy we have that will never happen. Fuck this guy.

anjew tate is a retarded niggerfaggot grifter

anjew tate is a retarded niggerfaggot grifter
Just hopefully just fucking hopefully a curry fighter eventually defeats him

(It will never happen)

Just hopefully just fucking hopefully a curry fighter eventually defeats him

(It will never happen)
I hope so too. The best that could realistically happen is for this soycial media obsessed nigger to get baited into the ring with a younger fighter and get humiliated

I hope so too. The best that could realistically happen is for this soycial media obsessed nigger to get baited into the ring with a younger fighter and get humiliated
The incel with the highest chance of beating him is the UFC fighter Sharaputdin

He would be good if he focused on misogyny and not this red pill cope

Then he wouldn't profit off of it though :feelsthink:
We need a incel version of Gypsy Crusader

That might end up being me if I get falsely accused of rape again:feelskek:

Andrew tate deserves to get begeaded
View attachment 1224057
Yet coming from the same asshole who makes fun of you for not having neither, this clown could go on about his gaslighting bullshit and all we could do is hope for some currycel would eventually humble him in a fight but thats only a fantasy we have that will never happen. Fuck this guy.
ecr

Gypsy is funny as fuck. Used to watch his shit all the time :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Probably got butt raped and turned gay
Proof even if you are martialartsmaxxed you still cannot defeat untrained black men, black people are gods compared to other races

Fuck that guy. He primarily made money off of scamming lonely men. People treat him as an incel figure yet he very often makes fun of lonely virgin losers like us. He's not someone we should look up to in any way.

Fuck that guy. He primarily made money off of scamming lonely men. People treat him as an incel figure yet he very often makes fun of lonely virgin losers like us. He's not someone we should look up to in any way.

Proof even if you are martialartsmaxxed you still cannot defeat untrained black men, black people are gods compared to other races
Sounds like cope to me :feelshehe:

well we're starving

Its not cope, its geniunely true blacks are gods compared to whites that can excel in everything with a 100% success rate
Chad mogs Tyrone in terms of smv. If a foid had to choose between the two it's over for tyrone.

Chad mogs Tyrone in terms of smv. If a foid had to choose between the two it's over for tyrone.
1/10 black man mogs chad into humilation and turns chad incel tier

Then I guess that means there are no black incels? :feelshehe: :feelshaha:
No unless you are literally deformed or severely disabled other than that all black men are autoTyrone by default:feelsLSD:
@lazy_gamer_423

No unless you are literally deformed or severely disabled other than that all black men are autoTyrone by default:feelsLSD:
@lazy_gamer_423
Blackpillvillain is inkwell though and he has the tattoo thugmaxx look going for himself.

if it wasnt classified as domestic terrorism to be incel in the US im sure more people would

I hope someone kills him and his brother with one bullet.

They dont deserve more than the price of one.

Why does this fag always appear topless to his all-male audience :feelswhat:

tatebros prefer a male ass to a pussy

well maybe there is, as an incel I wouldn't know. Just to have a bit of either or both would be nice for starters. Then we can talk about taking over the world.

Alright the edit goes hard but he's still a hypocrite, not that he cares though I'm sure.
He's a simple businessman who saw a market in the red pill. The real reason he said "there's more to life than pussy" is most likely because he thinks he can have a positive consequence with people who feel ashamed or something of that nature, and use that as another avenue into the red pill.

there is indeed a life beyond sex, it is when you get accused of SA/rape and are imprisoned.by the Romanian police

all in all that sounds avoidable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back