Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Andrew Tate: Slavery is Coming (On the Nelk Podcast)

Take it to the Lounge

Images 2

"don't trust women"
"I like Romania because of corruption"
"fuck americuck jewdiciary system"

Gets arrested because he trusted two random whores that in the end accused him of rapey, rots in prison because of corruption, and begs to burgerland antichrist for mercy

Last edited:
He scams redpillers but yes electric cars and cligayt change are bullshit water is wet

Reminds me of this thread if you just joined you better read it

andrew tate is just a money grifter

andrew tate is just a money grifter
shut the fuck up this isn't about andrew tate it's about what he talks

you're programmed to hate on the name whenever the name comes up you haven't even watched the video

stop being an irrelevant dickhead like all the others in these threads as of right now except me

All of you can go fuck yourselves

View attachment 730605
"don't trust women"

Gets arrested because he trusted two random whores that in the end accused him of rapey, rots in prison because of corruption, and begs to burgerland antichrist for mercy
Top G bro

i am not watching anything that turd have to say

He is right though. Most men are already hopeless slaves without any sexual pleasure in life, soy and weak as fuck. And it's only getting worse with time, almost exclusively for low and average value men only, while women are living their best and most pleasant lives in the entire history. Societal norms and narrative is mostly made by most women's opinions, and they don't care about giving government more control. Why would they? As long as it is supplying them with Chads to be a part of harem for, drugs, money etc. As long as they have basic rights and are manipulated by government, we are all fucked, chads and normies too, just not as hard.

He is right though. Most men are already hopeless slaves without any sexual pleasure in life, soy and weak as fuck. And it's only getting worse with time, almost exclusively for low and average value men only, while women are living their best and most pleasant lives in the entire history. Societal norms and narrative is mostly made by most women's opinions, and they don't care about giving government more control. Why would they? As long as it is supplying them with Chads to be a part of harem for, drugs, money etc. As long as they have basic rights and are manipulated by government, we are all fucked, chads and normies too, just not as hard.

View attachment 730605
"don't trust women"

shut the fuck up this isn't about andrew tate it's about what he talks

you're programmed to hate on the name whenever the name comes up you haven't even watched the video

stop being an irrelevant dickhead like all the others in these threads as of right now except me

All of you can go fuck yourselves
stop sucking bbc

View attachment 730605
"don't trust women"

JFL. The irony is palpable.

It’s not coming, it’s already hERe

The great reset is coming

I'm 9 & need to looksmax to get my looksmatch in elementary school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back