Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Andrew Tate says there are no black incels

Not one second

This chinlet mutt nigger definitely is

Funny how he lives rent-free in normfags heads

my 5ft1 blackcel existence begs to differ

Tfw you're too light to JBBmaxx.

Don't take every word he says literally.
That's what dumb low IQ normtard niggers do and that's why they hate him.
They don't have the IQ to understand the subtext.
If you can look beyond his attention grabbing comments and dig deeper, the man is actually smart and there's alot to be learned from him.

Oh god he’s one of those BBC race baiters?

I know enough about Negro culture to know that you can basically ask for sex in the hood unless you're retarded / autistic.

Last edited:
JBB BROOO

But why do they think incels are white people when infact its the opposite

They should say indians are incels instead which is true
The long lasting influence of elliot roger and the news

I know enough about Negro culture to know that you can basically ask for sex in the hood unless you're retarded / autistic.
Only works on thugmaxxed niggas

Only works on thugmaxxed niggas
I think it works for all negros. There was a video posted on .is where some 30 y.o. black Wizard virgin was complaining about being celibate and some guy was going to get some black foid to suck his dick but he sperged out and missed his opportunity.

Literally one day after race baiting was "banned". I love this forum

If you can look beyond his attention grabbing comments and dig deeper, the man is actually smart and there's alot to be learned from him.
:lul:
And just like that white incels love this man

chinlesscel moment

Just Be Nigger

He has plenty of retarded takes and this is one of them

:lul:
And just like that white incels love this man
i don't understand what you're trying to say, but it's probably nonsense anyways. Account from 2018 with 3d online, can only be a troll.

That's the caucasoid in him talking

Andrew Tate needs to shut the fuck up about incels

high IQ point

he doesnt even really say anything that extreme, nothing he does is really out there or anything his message is very tame imo

which is why i was so surprised as to why people seethe over him

JBB BROOO

I used to believe inceldom was a white supremacist movement that hated foids for going for curries instead of whites so I avoided it at first. but then I was wrong when I found this site

Someone send Tate to this forum and he will know black incels exist.

JBB BROOO

Barely anyone on this site is black while half of the userbase is white

he's just a half nigger coping that he's high SMV. most blacks are delusional like that because the western kike media gives them the confidence.

he's just a half nigger coping that he's high SMV. most blacks are delusional like that because the western kike media gives them the confidence.
But he is high SMV you retard

But he is high SMV you retard
no, he is not. he has no chin, is balding and has subhuman half-nigger features. he's also a grifter/larper. the only reason foids are around him is because he's either paying them or they want clout and attention, which is just typical foid behavior. he also DM'd a bunch of foids on IG and hot rejected.

no, he is not. he has no chin, is balding and has subhuman half-nigger features. he's also a grifter/larper. the only reason foids are around him is because he's either paying them or they want clout and attention, which is just typical foid behavior. he also DM'd a bunch of foids on IG and hot rejected.
Yes he is you retard. What you meant to say is his PSL rating not high (which itself is debatable), however his SMV rating is high - this cannot be disputed.

Please, try to raise your IQ is what I ask. You make us all look bad