Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew Tate Motivation

No one cares about Andrew fake

Lifefuel for normfag only.

"I have never seen a person who tried for something with all of their might and not get it."

This is peak redpill.

Does he believe that himself? Maybe not, but why do millions of men believe him?

Seriously it's so obvious that this statement is wrong. One simple example, you're 40 years old, while being handicapped in a wheelchair and if you could get up you'd stand at a towering 5ft4. Your life goal (that you continue to work towards) is to become a pro basketball player. You have worked towards this goal every single day for the past 30 years. But you haven't achieved it yet. I guess you just haven't worked hard enough.

This is an extreme example, but if you're blackpilled it is easy to see that this principle applies to just about everything in life. If you don't have the genetics for something, you can try as hard as you want. It won't happen.
If you don't have the genetics to be loved by other people, it won't happen. No matter how hard you try to be nice and likeable.

On top of that a life with constant negative reinforcement requires an inhuman amount of will power. Andrew tate had positive reinforcement from an early age, he just happened to be born with great genetics for kickboxing. I'm not discrediting his hard work, some normies have talents but they're too lazy that is true. But most of them could not achieve what he did even if they tried. His personality is ENTP, also referred to as the debater. These people can talk with no end and are usually very charismatic. Another thing that was key to his success and he didn't have to work for.