Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Andrew Tate is ugly

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
He may be a rich successful born-to-thrive apathic red cuck, but he still isn't facially attractive. I mean, sure he looks doubtlessly very masculine and viril. But saying he is handsome would be a lie.
That's probably the reason why he gets cancelled everywhere and constantly called "misogynistic" and hated by most foids if you ask me.

He's low tier normie but he's 6'3

6'4 and a chiselled body

He’s sub 5 yea LTN. Recessed jaw, bug eyes JFL

He ain't a Chad or a normie. He's just a lucky sub5 with expensive copes, maybe even a betabuxx.
Low tier normies are sub 5s though aren't they? Mid tier normies are 5/10 and low tier normies are 4/10

Tall, high IQ, rich, athlete, big dick, confident. Being slightly LTR isn't going to hold all that shit back

Last edited:
andrew tate looks like an ugly goblin alien

Height and money saved him
I think being very masculine looking also helped a bit to be fair. All of his camgirls were from eastern europe and foids there like that shit.

I think being very masculine looking also helped a bit to be fair. All of his camgirls were from eastern europe and foids there like that shit.
True

He may be a rich successful born-to-thrive apathic red cuck, but he still isn't facially attractive. I mean, sure he looks doubtlessly very masculine and viril. But saying he is handsome would be a lie.
That's probably the reason why he gets cancelled everywhere and constantly called "misogynistic" and hated by most foids if you ask me.

He TRYS the black pill (in his opinion, indirectly, but he still tries it), and then makes a video mocking us, bringing out his frustrations in trying to judge us for something we say, which, by the way, is true. HE is the representation that a man in denial is like a child in fear. HE IS MORE SOY THAN US, BECAUSE HE DENYS IT, AND WE ACCEPT IT AND DISCUSS IT.

He TRYS the black pill (in his opinion, indirectly, but he still tries it), and then makes a video mocking us, bringing out his frustrations in trying to judge us for something we say, which, by the way, is true. HE is the representation that a man in denial is like a child in fear. HE IS MORE SOY THAN US, BECAUSE HE DENYS IT, AND WE ACCEPT IT AND DISCUSS IT.
It seems like he isn't afraid to reach any limit except this one : :blackpill: