Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew Tate is Right

This nigga only became muslim to stay relevant and be more popular, because muslims love to worship any non-ethnic that converts to Islam kek.

Re: why do people just walk out of your life for no reason
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182178881Friday, January 22, 2016 2:55 PM CST
It is quite simple: They do not have any obligation to remain pleasing towards you.

I joined hustler’s university and ascended.
Im now a 6’4 chiseled prettyboy on a yacht with 40 sexy models and have a net worth of 3 million.

This nigga only became muslim to stay relevant and be more popular, because muslims love to worship any non-ethnic that converts to Islam kek.
True, but Tate is half-black

chinless faggot used islam to sell his stupid red pill propaganda. fucking brutal how stupid mt fellow muslims are

I WANT TO BE A PROPHET OF A NEW KIND OF ISLAM CALLED JIHAD-SLAM

THE FOUR MAIN TENANTS

1. GOD IS GREAT
2. WOMEN SHOULD BE IN CAGES
3. FAGS GET THROWN OFF ROOVES
4. NO DANCING NO POETRY

so basically, it's all the things western women and gays hate about Islam taken to an extreme, less of the bullshit like praying 5 times a day, not eating pork, or fasting

Last edited:
He’s spreading the truth about hypergamy and degeneracy in the West to an extent no one else has before. He often veers into redpill territory, but he still does a good job waking up men regardless. Having a an eloquent apologist for your cause does it wonders

He’s spreading the truth about hypergamy and degeneracy in the West to an extent no one else has before. He often veers into redpill territory, but he still does a good job waking up men regardless. Having a an eloquent apologist for your cause does it wonders
Right. I'm not a huge fan of the messenger, but the message is on point most of the time.

he doesn't understand that muslim women are like this because of their men. Take away their mens strict rules and they're just like every other woman.

I'm 9 & need to looksmax to get my looksmatch in elementary school.