Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Andrew Tate is innocent but since he's hated by the NPC army no one cares

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Romanian government is obliviously corrupt. JFL look at some of the evidence
It is his fault in the end when trying to take advantage of a corrupt government but it is hilarious how normies celebrate it and believe it without question. Shows how inferior their small minds are. Hopefully this inspires a greater movement among young men. Mark my words, this isn't the end of the awakening. In 50 years women won't have rights. More the elite push hypergamy more young men will despise women when women refuse to give them their only value. :society: we might be seeing Indian rape statistics in 50 years if the majority of men don't have access to sex. Despite what they say normies and the elite fear young men. That's why they censor Andrew Tate and the black pill and push misandry. They fear the inevitable.
Picsart 23 06 20 11 35 06 357

(to all watching fed faggots I am in no way endorsing or threatening to rape. Kill yourselves glowniggers.)

Tate has nothing to do with incels he’s for normies

Tate has nothing to do with incels he’s for normies
You're stupid if you can't see the magnificent effect he's had on young men. He's inspiring sexism and hatred for women we haven't seen in decades. It's absolutely glorious.

You're stupid if you can't see the magnificent effect he's had on young men. He's inspiring sexism and hatred for women we haven't seen in decades. It's absolutely glorious.
I know I like how he makes foid absolutely rage. Retards call him “king of incels” though which I find nonsensical but foids cant imagine a realistic incel they have to envision a psychotic tallfag like tate

I know I like how he makes foid absolutely rage. Retards call him “king of incels” though which I find nonsensical but foids cant imagine a realistic incel they have to envision a psychotic tallfag like tate
They see him as an incel because he's ugly. They subconsciously know incel means ugly man and even if an ugly man like him get sex they still view him as subhuman.

The penalty for rebelling against globohomo feminist matriarchy.