Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

andrew tate has ''changed'' since coming out of jail

• Thread starter HonklerTheKFCoon
  • Start date
HonklerTheKFCoon

HonklerTheKFCoon

Paragone
★★★★★
Screenshot 2023 04 07 001234
Screenshot 2023 04 07 001607

What no freedom does to a mofo.

Some people say he was cloned.

His recent video of him pacing around smoking a cigar looks nothing like him, especially how big his traps are.

It’s not possible to get that big in a small contained room with no equipment vs how toned he looked before with all the equipment and money in the world.

Something if fishy…

Some people say he was cloned.

His recent video of him pacing around smoking a cigar looks nothing like him, especially how big his traps are.

It’s not possible to get that big in a small contained room with no equipment vs how toned he looked before with all the equipment and money in the world.

Something if fishy…
ok graycel

wow... he definitely become cucked if he wrote these messages. he probably dosen't want to get banned again mayb

wow... he definitely become cucked if he wrote these messages. he probably dosen't want to get banned again mayb
cope, these are nice messages

wait till you see the actual retarded shit he and his brother has spewed out lately

I don't think he changed. It's probably because he's been sleeping all alone in a jail cell for months and on his first night at his own home in his own bed, he probably felt emotional while thinking about shit. He will be back to his default settings in time.

He either got "re-educated" while in prison or he just changed his strategy so that he can carry on his redpill grift more effectively

The Jews put a mind control chip in his prefrontal cortex.

brutal, they definitely took his manhood if he's writing this shit.
he's probably a bit homosexual after the accident
its a fake tweet

Blud dropped the soap

He was someone’s bitch in prison

I sometimes wish that Andrew Tate was for incels then he could spew actual black pill to the masses and more will hate foids

He was always a faggot

I'm 9 & need to looksmax to get my looksmatch in elementary school.