Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Andrew Tate goes on blackpilled rant against faggots

tate just copying our stuff that we predicted over years

Dressed gay as fuck too. :lul:

Watch only the first 10 seconds because its true.

Are they not allowed to mention his name now?

tate just copying our stuff that we predicted over years

Yeah, I’m sure Andrew Tate just copied a bunch of low iq autistic incels. That totally makes sense

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

He's not Chad, nor HTN.

If you hate him your a soy cuck and or a faggot or jealous

he often has some valid points .

Homo are a cancer on soyciety, I would care more if women weren't an even bigger cancer

No wonder why foids and faggots despise him they'd rather males believe in their agenda's however that doesn't mean I wholeheartedly agree with Andrew Tate

I thought he was gay.

he was ranting about useless pride, not fags

I’m starting to like this guy a bit more

I’m starting to like this guy a bit more

I don’t even know why retard incels on this forum hate him. He litERally supports and promotes all viewpoints which go against the beliefs of the bluepilled normie NPC majority.

no matter how much we discuss the blackpill, we have ZERO influence on society because the only people in the WHOLE WORLD who are even aware of this forum (other than us) are bluepilled normies from IncelTears.

He is voicing the same opinions as us, but the diffERence is that when he speaks, the world listens. He is making our opinions heard across the world, he is taking advantage of his fame and popularity, to spread the blackpill.

But yeah, let’s just hate him for some reason….

This forum is full of low iq people, and it sometimes makes me feel ashamed to be part of this community.

Last edited:
I’m considering buying his war room discord